What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

post your dog or fav. dog breed

NOKUY

Veteran
my dogs now are border collie and great pyrenees, and my last dog komondor

but i was thinking today about my 'ol boy Rufus ...harlequin great dane i grew up with.

he was a huge dane w/out cropped ears...and this one looks just like rufus...mmmm I luv dogs (i miss rufus and milla):

gibson-tallest-dog.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
luv mutts...and all dogs.

my G. pyrenees could do hospital, and care type work....he's so loving.

the border collie has done agility and flyball...tons of energy.

i'd like to train a rescue dog...neither of my dogs would do it...the border collie could, but her direction isnt on that. (maybe a shepherd)

S

socioecologist

Dogs are Life

Dogs are Life

those that say they are a viscious breed are just ignorant of the fact that if a dog goes bad, you got a viscious owner
Outkastt, you nailed it.

Nokuy, what an incredible dane--beautiful. There's something special about the big dogs (St. Bernards got me started). The yellow lab is the dog for me today...he's good for about 50 miles of mountain biking a week and always keeps it real.

Meeting of the Minds

Dog War--cheaper and more fun than human version

Wolf at Heart

Last edited:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
I have had many breeds over the years. Right now I have a border collie and rat terrier and love them both. Both really intelligent but the terrier is so stubborn and is extremely territorial.
Border collies have to be in my top two with labrador retrievers. Loyal, intelligent dogs who love to fetch are my favorite. :)

Poker_Toker

always liked Staffordshire bull terriers cuz they are mean as hell and great family pets despite what all those losers that ban them say. Any pitbull or large mouth dog remotely resembling one get put to sleep if they are found loose, they need to be licensed here and have to wear a muzzel or some big fines. That being said id stick with a german shepherd or chocolate lab

I had a boxer/pitbull that i rescured from a shelter but it died 5 years later from cancer. It was the most loyal dog

NOKUY

Veteran
trich if u have a border he/she must own ya.

our border does.

sierra looks exactly like the border collie on the cover of the newest national geographic magazine.
march 2008

animal-minds-hdr.jpg

G

geminibud

Thirdeye That is 1 beautiful specimen.
I've had bully breeds my whole life and there ain't nothing like em'

NOKUY

Veteran
I helped my sis. adopt an american bulldog to someone who i just learned beat the dog.

im not gonna go into it, but hope dude never sees me in person.

G

geminibud

yukon that made me sick to my stomach to read........I would seriously stomp someones teeth out of their face if I ever witnessed such cruelty to animals.
I bet you that guy's karma comes around 10 fold when some guy like 6'6 400 lbs with brass knuckles and steel toes on gets HIS shits and giggles beating the piss outta him'
for no good reason at all.

Peace

D

Delta Force

Pitbull is my fav although I love American bulldogs too. Hoping to get a Pit soon. Prob within the next 6 mo.

The Iceman

Jack Russell Terror - smartest dog there is... there mini pitbulls...saw this video once of a Jack hangin on to a bulls mouth while the bull went crazy bucking and never let go...that shit was crazy and I said I'm getting one of those

Colt122

I love dogs, we recently lost one dog to old age and another to a mysterious cause of death(train). I love gunie pigs as well, I do have a rabbit and cat but there not the same.....

Any one else have a Catahoula?aka louisiana leopard dog.

Buddy:

This little guy was found on the railway tracksacouple months ago, 1 arm missing, 1 leg missing, no collar, didnt like trains to start...He was lying in the center of the tracks, no blood, a little snow on him, trains were passing right over him....I dont believe a train hit him.
The Catahoula is a replacement for the family....

Father(in pic,"black")-"black" shar-pei/black Lab
Mother("black",Shar-pei/Lab)
Cocoa:

Father and son....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts