What's new

2015 Outdoor Grow

GlaZed420

Been a long long time since I have grown... getting back into it

18 plants in 45 gallon geo pots

Strain: undecided on Sour Diesel or OG Kush

Going to veg under T5's for a month or so then get them out June 15th or so....

Soil mix will be 50/50 FFOF and FFHF with a little extra perlite

Nutrients: undecided... used to use PBPG/Bloom. any thoughts>?

The goal is 2lbs a plant if i don't no problem but I like to aim high. Pictures to follow thanks

i do just about the same setup for my outdoor. I love botanicare (use it indoor and out) and it does very well with ocean. The only thing i do different is use about 2/3-3/4 of a big bag of perlite per 100g smart pot, and i use 100g and 200g smart pots. If you use 100g tan smart pots or any tan fabric pot really, 2 pounds a plant is easily achievable. You can turn that to 3 or 4 too depending on how you do things.
How do you post pictures on here? I have so pictures from last season using the system i described above. Do i just copy and paste?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i do just about the same setup for my outdoor. I love botanicare (use it indoor and out) and it does very well with ocean. The only thing i do different is use about 2/3-3/4 of a big bag of perlite per 100g smart pot, and i use 100g and 200g smart pots. If you use 100g tan smart pots or any tan fabric pot really, 2 pounds a plant is easily achievable. You can turn that to 3 or 4 too depending on how you do things.
How do you post pictures on here? I have so pictures from last season using the system i described above. Do i just copy and paste?

u go to user menu at the top of the page. then click on my albums. it will let u upload 5 pics at a time once u get them uploaded then u come back to where u want to post and click on insert images

thank you!

These are some of my girls from last year. 100g smart pots, 50/50 ocean forest/happy frog mix with 2/3 of a big bag of perlite. Fed botanicare. started them in a greenhouse with supplemental light on May 1st and put them in the 100s on June 1st. Averaged 3.4 per plant

weird they show up on my computer. I did it exactly how you said. I'll mess with it tomorrow, its getting late here and I'm about to go to sleep.

HorseMouth

I'd go with more of the OG Kush over the Sour Diesel. If it's been awhile since you've grown OD, you might as well go with the easier (to grow), shorter (height), and shorter bud time strain.

Have a great year.

Peace

C

CheifnBud2

maybe try an amended soil that you can give a few teas and also foliar the plants a few times. Coots mix and tom hills mix both are common soil recipes.

Can other people see the pictures now? They show up on my computer.

Most greenhouse covers do not block that much light, not enough to make them not worth using anyway. Personally i would just build a hoop house out of 1" pvc. We do all our deps with pvc hoop house, they work great.

GlaZed420

Ok I drew up a diagram last night and using a 10x20 greenhouse I can only fit 12 100 gallon pots inside and they would only be inches apart. Should I just use 65 gallons instead? I think I'm also going to grab a 10x10 th as I in fact don't have enough room for 2 10x20's. What about doubling up 2 45 gallons per?

Latest posts

Latest posts