What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Denver deals thread! Share your favorite bargains!

Not sure why there isnt a thread here on this already. Where does everyone go on a budget? Share your shops local deals.
My shops deals
LaContes -10 $ 8ths every day
Wolfpac - random deals on conclcentrates under 20$ , top shelf oz's for 89$
Outside denver Maggies in pueblo north has decent concentrates for 20-25 daily.

X

xavier7995

I hit up altitude if i am looking for deals, just got an email they have 12 dollar grams of shatter this weekend. Alternatively, i just check out canna/leaf saver.

green404

I read the back of the Westword sometimes waiting for pizza, lots of $59. ozs

I haven't been bargain shopping in a long time I usually end up disappointed with stuff I give to homeless people. But you never know..!

Just went in to He Herbal Cure.. Place dies 50% off first time customers(must be a resident) and i was really impressed. Very nice strain selection including some real gems. Several Bodhi strains ( picked up sunshine #4) and the purple chessar is absolutely killer(exodus ch × gdp).