You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 2018 central oregon outdoor

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2018 central oregon outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2018, 06:07 AM #1
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
2018 central oregon outdoor

2018 teaser .
Line up is cotton candy , 70s affie and s1 stock of origanal sour d (not the bull shit versions running around)

Any way good luck to all out door guys . Let it be another stellar year. Any 2018 out door pics welcome

here is the new potters 11ft wide by 3 ft deep. There is a old potter for comparison .and the girls.

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:11 AM #2
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
I will upload more detial when i have time .how is every one els doing this year?

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Old 04-30-2018, 06:23 PM #3
Dankwolf

How to make out door potters on the cheap

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:07 PM #4
Dankwolf

The 4 girls for the year.

2 Cotton candy, 1 affie and 1 sour d from early 2000.
Outside temps are low hence the dropping. They are in tempory 45 gallon smart pots .

Old 05-01-2018, 04:15 AM #5
KP Sunshine

KP Sunshine is on a distinguished road
Where did you find the cotton candy?
KP Sunshine is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2018, 05:08 PM #6
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
Is that field wire holding those together?

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 01:17 AM #7
Dankwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robrites View Post
Is that field wire holding those together?
Welded wire from home improvment store .

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:12 AM #8
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
Welded wire from home improvment store .

Good Idea.

Old 05-06-2018, 05:14 AM #9
Robrites

Also, oh fuck...first thunderstorm of the season just hit.

Old 05-06-2018, 06:37 AM #10
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Dam man u got your stuff looking good u gna have monsters .what kind of yeild u expect each plant.good job on all the hard work
caliprop215 is offline Quote