Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

Thread Title Search
What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II....... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2018, 09:19 AM #3771
noyd666

dog fights. w.w.2.

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 09-14-2018, 08:37 PM #3772
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Young Sheldon serie.
It's a spinoff from The Big Bang Theory.
Cvh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:52 AM #3773
GodSaveTheTsar

GodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of light
Dick Gregory - Malaysian airlines 370

https://youtu.be/ImMqLjYiT64

I have to watch this, glad YouTube suggested it for me. I dropped out of Eastern Michigan College in Feb. 2014 so I could run away with a theif (OilyTaxi and I had a shotgun engagement & OilyTaxi later ruined my life & stole from me, but anyways).

...so I barely knew anything about it. Because I was a runaway at that time.

When OilyTaxi dumped me the first time (he dumped me four times) I had to move back in with my parents. They used to jab at me for not knowing anything about Malaysian Airlines Incident...*cough* perfect example of why I ran away *cough*

Last edited by GodSaveTheTsar; 09-15-2018 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: Whoops quick time-edit, was actually 2014
GodSaveTheTsar is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 03:08 AM #3774
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Ozark. Pretty good series so far.
Green Squall is online now Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 11:20 AM #3775
noyd666

we were soldiers, 2002, Mel Gibson.

Old 09-15-2018, 05:02 PM #3776
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
I really don't hate much. But Emmys comes close. Buncha rich privileged fuckers patting themselves on the back.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:11 AM #3777
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
The new Jurassic Park flick that just came out today.

Old 09-19-2018, 04:40 AM #3778
LungCooking

LungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the rough
Eek-A-Mouse Black Cowboy Full Album
LungCooking is online now Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 03:31 AM #3779
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

watching the Yankees kick some Red Sox butt, 8-1 still bottom 6th & plenty of time for the Sox to come back in this one, best in the AL are the Sox.......
Stoner4Life is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:03 AM #3780
Green Squall

Siberia (2018)

Not sure whats fully going on and I'm still waiting for Keanu Reeves inner John Wick to present itself and start killing some bad guys.