You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 2018 central oregon outdoor

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2018 central oregon outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2018, 02:46 AM #101
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Cotton candy . late October finish

Close up only .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:28 AM #102
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really nice
That’s very nice! What kind of smell are we talking? Sweet as it looks? Happy harvest!
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 04:37 AM #103
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmychoice View Post
That’s very nice! What kind of smell are we talking? Sweet as it looks? Happy harvest!
I posted to pics of two strains . the candy is skunk /sweet diesel this run . it varys depending on amendments.

Thr plant before the cotton candy post has to many terps to describe at moment .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:45 AM #104
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Stellar work
TheBlaze is online now Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 04:22 PM #105
LungCooking

LungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the roughLungCooking is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
Close up only .

View Image
LungCooking is offline Quote