Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > 2018 outdoor central CA

Thread Title Search
2018 outdoor central CA Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2018, 06:12 PM #271
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the rough
Looking good. How's that slimer doing?
What kind of bugs you dealing with? Bug bugs or mites?

How do you do your trellis? It looks like it's connected to the cage and a 2x4? How does it work?
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 02:32 AM #272
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
What up guys.

Garden doing ok.... Aphids suck ass also spider mites.. ...

First up garden pics...

Then rock hard burple bagseed

Hope all grows are going well.....keep it up guys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_164602.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	469492 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_172547.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	469493 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_172433.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	469494 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_164526.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	469495 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_164518.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	469496

caliprop215 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:37 AM #273
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Slimer ...this has to be the best smelling terpiest plant ive ever grown. The smell is rediculous. The frost is off the hook. But the caterpillar love this plant... its not gna form dense nugs. But man i need a seed off this plant...

Then 3x crazy...super kushy skunkyness

What u guys spray for catterpilars? They tearimg apart my nugs already
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_164639.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	469497 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_164630.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	469498 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_164542.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	469499

Last edited by caliprop215; 09-15-2018 at 03:07 AM..

Old 09-15-2018, 03:34 AM #274
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
I wouldn't spray anything on them this far into it. Get out there early morning and look for twisted discolored leaf. Peel it back and cut the rot out, and look for the caterpillars. you can see them and there trails of shit....Also can see them on the outside of the buds if you look hard enough.
I do it pretty much daily, caterpillar patrol.
I heard to spray BT on full moons, i try not to spray anything on a plant once its stacking like that
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 03:55 AM #275
caliprop215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonin NorCal View Post
I wouldn't spray anything on them this far into it. Get out there early morning and look for twisted discolored leaf. Peel it back and cut the rot out, and look for the caterpillars. you can see them and there trails of shit....Also can see them on the outside of the buds if you look hard enough.
I do it pretty much daily, caterpillar patrol.
I heard to spray BT on full moons, i try not to spray anything on a plant once its stacking like that
I dont wanna spray anything either.

Im looking at prayimg mantis and lady bugs probly order some of both

My trellis it
Worked for what i had.. i would not do this metgod again. Too hard to reach in and clean 6 to 10 ft wide plants.... It is the initial 5 foot cage. 3.5 ft diameter.... With 7 to 8 ft boards screwd together on the corners to make a square. Then stretched trellis over the cage and stapled it square 2x4 frame. Not very good idea. But all i had at the time to keep the plants short. I ended up keeping them too short could have gone 2 feet taller

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:25 AM #276
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the rough
I would definitely spray for caterpillars. You can't use chemicals this late but it's not really chems you want for the caterpillars anyway. You really have to. You really can't pick all the caterpillars off a wide plant. You can't get to the middle. You should try to twist and crack any colas you can get to, to inspect and pick out dead spots, and open them up.

Bt and spinosad can be used up up harvest and used together kills real bugs like no ones business. Doesn't do much for mites. Will crush those cats though.

I do chems early in the year to make sure mites are dead. I will probably always do this. But at this point in the year all i use its home made green clean. Will at least kick those spider mites back to get through the year. Soybean oil, sodium laurel sulfate, and alcohol. You can use it up to harvest also. Doesn't have a taste.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:59 PM #277
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
Next season if you have one, Try alternating, on quarter moons spray spinosad. And on full moons spray BT.
Tessarecting told me this last season and it went good with fighting the cats. Ive always been fighting them in previous seasons.
I also added neem oil to my spinosad on the quarter moons. I use Monterey Garden Insect Spray, it says its got spinosad in it.
I try to cut off all spraying once buds start forming and stacking

Old 09-15-2018, 11:01 PM #278
Noonin NorCal

Check that he told me in 2016 and i used it last year and it went well

Old 09-15-2018, 11:36 PM #279
CrushnYuba

3x crazy has a real interesting skunky nose. Really dense buds that for some reason never really ripened all the way outdoors for me last year. Did well in the depp but outside, the inside of the buds just never really finished. They are super dense and can rot easy so i had to pull before really finished and the insides got frosty. It was after holloween that i started pulling them. It's such an indica looking plant, you would think they would be done by mid oct. I decided to let it go. But never really tried to get her dialed

Old 09-16-2018, 04:50 PM #280
RogueChief

RogueChief is on a distinguished road
BT can be used safely up until harvest, you can even spray it on vegetables like kale or other greens that caterpillars like to munch on till the day of harvest. I have sprayed BT once a week throughout the season this year and I have yet to spot a caterpillar on my plants yet. Last year, lost an entire plant to the little bastards.
RogueChief is offline Quote