Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > Baked_Beanz OJSDKB and friends

Thread Title Search
Baked_Beanz OJSDKB and friends Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2018, 11:28 PM #751
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I’d love to try your gear. Been interested a long time you know. You have some killer stuff for sure. Peace sdd

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:30 PM #752
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz View Post
good luck , always enjoy when you pop up ....
at top my list for new gear .
I appreciate it beanz. I've been contemplating adding a new veg area specifically for the sake of popping and sorting through seeds. It's been great running reliable clones I've selected, but all the real excitement is in the exploration of new varieties. Getting something new out of the fridge to germinate and flowering seed plants brings me the most joy in the process of growing.
too-dope is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 01:40 AM #753
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to all
I have a veg area now, so i'll be training some big bushy girls from now on...
I have some of the Mango Nigerian Haze going now that are already showing promise only 3-4 weeks into flower with a unique fuzz on the stems with wild incensey smell to it.
Hopefully I get stuff to reveg, and run again in larger containers with a veg.
Dr.Young is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 03:12 AM #754
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
I appreciate it beanz. I've been contemplating adding a new veg area specifically for the sake of popping and sorting through seeds. It's been great running reliable clones I've selected, but all the real excitement is in the exploration of new varieties. Getting something new out of the fridge to germinate and flowering seed plants brings me the most joy in the process of growing.
I thought back too some testers I did of lime madness x Timberwolf ( animal cookies x chem ) they really impressed me a shitload . I reckon you would really do well with those . terps was really nice ....I did mine in winter so conditions were bellow average. might be a little too sativa like for you though

beanz is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:15 PM #755
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz View Post
I thought back too some testers I did of lime madness x Timberwolf ( animal cookies x chem ) they really impressed me a shitload . I reckon you would really do well with those . terps was really nice ....I did mine in winter so conditions were bellow average. might be a little too sativa like for you though

View Image
Looks fire. I'm all about the narrow leaf. I'll be getting back to haze in the next round. I had popped some crystal haze from topdawg some months back but all 5 were male. This time around I'll be popping chimera's haze x chem d bx. How did things go with the mango haze reversal? How long did the nev x a5 go for?

Last edited by too-dope; 09-14-2018 at 05:39 PM..
too-dope is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 09:19 PM #756
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
Looks fire. I'm all about the narrow leaf. I'll be getting back to haze in the next round. I had popped some crystal haze from topdawg some months back but all 5 were male. This time around I'll be popping chimera's haze x chem d bx. How did things go with the mango haze reversal? How long did the nev x a5 go for?
I reversed 2 mango haze girls , I was growing some f3 seedless on the side too pollinate but decided to pass on them . I just like the a5 haze side of things a lot more . I should have just made the female seed ...but anyway .

the nev /a5 is fast , I don,t look at flower times , being an outdoor guy ...but there finished before everything else . so there pretty quick . I hit one of those girls with a reversed dj blueberry thats full seed . also made some nev /a5 fems , regs and also hit one with chaco sour nev .

Last edited by beanz; 09-14-2018 at 09:31 PM..
beanz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:16 PM #757
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I just flipped some of your headbanger f2s last weekend.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 10:24 PM #758
beanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I just flipped some of your headbanger f2s last weekend.
let us know what you think of them , all credit too karma for those bad girls . the karma headbanger is a different animal in alot of ways and more diesel /lime .....well worth a grow

I love those f2 though , they can get quiet chunky .

I grew mine in winter here , turned out great .
beanz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:26 AM #759
beanz

keep in mind these grew in winter and are full of seed , so they aren't at potential by any means ,
wifi

apricot , the reversed female of this should be really nice with the sativa I crossed her/him too

top dawg nev /a5 , will be nice chunky stuff .

Last edited by beanz; 09-15-2018 at 12:50 AM..
beanz is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:20 AM #760
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to all
Has anything jumped out with a strong citrus, lemon\lime, pine, sweet.. In the cure standing out counts too, but maybe something that reeks of while growing more importantly?
Dr.Young is offline Quote