Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Can anyone identify this problem?

Thread Title Search
Can anyone identify this problem? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2018, 03:39 AM #11
Ignignokt

Ignignokt is just really niceIgnignokt is just really niceIgnignokt is just really niceIgnignokt is just really niceIgnignokt is just really niceIgnignokt is just really niceIgnignokt is just really niceIgnignokt is just really niceIgnignokt is just really nice
Air circulation?
Ignignokt is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:47 AM #12
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlewis1987 View Post
Not sure if your running a dehumidifier but my plants that are right next to mine literally look identical to your photo. Could just be a coincidence and probably is but I just figured I’d mention it. It’s only one or two plants right next to the unit itself that get direct air blown on them from the dehumidifier

This, and also Ignignokt's mention of air circulation are valid points. Has there been a change in the Temp/RH balance lately?
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 09:47 AM #13
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDRUM View Post
This problem should up on some young plants and has spread quickly thru the room. I cannot identify it so I am treating it as a fungus. I cannot see any bugs on the plants. I would be grateful for any help.
Unstable medium. Looks like too many nutrient salts, and pH issues, leading to twisted leaves and nutrient lockout issues.
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 04:06 PM #14
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDRUM View Post
Soil is Kiss Organics. I amend with a bit of gypsum, peat, sand and pumice. Once plants are large enough I amend with kelp, neem meal and malted barley.I use some Iguana Juice every week.
I presume you mean KIS Organics?
KIS Organics Veggie Soil Mix

Ingredients: Sphagnum Peat Moss, Coco Coir, Pumice, Composted Fish, Earthworm Castings, Kelp Meal, Crustacean Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Basalt, Oyster Shell Flour, Lime, and Gypsum.

KIS Organics Water Only Soil Mix

Ingredients:Alaskan Sphagnum Peat Moss, Oly Mountain Fish Compost, Earthworm Castings, Volcanic Pumice, KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Gaia Green Canadian Glacial Rock Dust, Cascade Minerals Basalt, Calphos Soft Rock Phosphate, Pacific Pearl Oyster Shell Powder, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Acadian Kelp Meal (ascophyllum nodosum), Ahimsa Organics Neem Cake, Ahimsa Organics Karanja Cake, Organic Fish Meal, Organic Feather Meal, Organic Steamed Bone Meal, Natural Calcite, Ag Lime, Mycorrhiza*, and Beneficial Microbes.
Forget about the Iguana juice or anything else.

Flush, and just give them a light bloom food (P) so that their roots can grow into the already fertilized soil. And just a touch of epsom salt throughout the grow for sulfur and Mg.
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 10:06 PM #15
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really nice
I have had bad experiences with added peat. Leaves would become like paper. Almost white. Thought this was ph too low.
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 10:56 PM #16
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
You are overwatering, have too much accumulated N, you need Ca. I would say your Na and K are off the charts. I wonder about your P.

Can you measure runoff? Do you have a conductivity meter? pH paper?

I would wash with 10% solution of low fat milk. And then no more water til they ask for it. Sure would like to see the conductivity and pH though.

The ideal thing to do is send a soil sample in real quick to the lab.

The rest is called best guessing. And as you can see from the broad response, everyone is taking their best shot at it. At the end of the day, science can save the day.

One last question, is your soil mix staying wet forever?
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone
slownickel is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 11:13 PM #17
bsgospel

bsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nice
What is your light source?
bsgospel is offline Quote