Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Dream Berry: (Blueberry x Haze) x Nev Haze x Blueberry Cheesecake

Thread Title Search
Dream Berry: (Blueberry x Haze) x Nev Haze x Blueberry Cheesecake Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2018, 11:35 PM #91
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful frosty work mate!!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286
Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2018, 11:14 PM #92
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Thanks Mr!
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2018, 12:11 AM #93
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Keeper Pheno #2 reveg is over now, grow time again

I will cut clones in two days, and start a new run with it but maybe in my old hydro set up;
I want to see this cut in intensiv grow...

Old 09-03-2018, 02:08 AM #94
Nico Farmer

the longuest pheno, more sativa...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:44 AM #95
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post
the longuest pheno, more sativa...

View Image

View Image
Very nice Nico

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:12 PM #96
Nico Farmer

@Darksider - Thanks!

I have heat issues this run, but this Dream Berry makes me happy; good weed with a nice high/stone and a decent yield.

So final results are:

pheno #1 : 52+59+69+61 = 241 grs (one of them has a great butane smell After curing )

pheno #2 : 45 grs (winner)

pheno #3 : 41 grs

Total : 327 grs

(fowering time : 5 weeks under 400w and after 250w)

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:56 PM #97
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Thank you for giving them a run and for all the time and effort you spent behind these ladies (especially the super long pheno of 91 days!!!).

And great close ups of the dried buds, much appreciated my friend.

I can't wait to see you running a new thread

Thank you once more for all,

Take care and we keep in touch

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Thanks Mr B, I will post dried buds pics and weight soon,
thanks to give me these seeds, and I think another thread will begin in a few weeks

Big up

@too-dope, thanks, yeah man, exactly, I was disapointed cause I did not make clones, but reveg is in a very good way.
It will be very nice if I could keep this cut.

Cheers

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:25 PM #98
Nico Farmer

Talking

@Mr B.

Thanks, it was a nice run, and I think this thread is not over , I will update soon

Big up

Old 09-20-2018, 11:09 AM #99
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
I am really glad to hear about that. And I am definitely looking forward to hearing more about it

Cheers
Mr B.

Quote:
@Mr B.

Thanks, it was a nice run, and I think this thread is not over , I will update soon

Big up

Old 09-20-2018, 10:56 PM #100
Nico Farmer

Kepper's clones

Hi all,

After this last run, I made a revegation; a plant caught my attention, and became my DB mom.

15 days ago, I cut some clones on this plant, one night in the dark and I put them in rockwool cubes.