Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > What the pros use.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
What the pros use. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2018, 12:41 AM #11
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Is it state funded or a private enterprise? We only have the information you give us to form a conclusion with. Also calling people idiots probably isn't the best way to encourage discourse.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:35 AM #12
Ununionized

He's talking about them I think, and he's saying that what it is,

is a private company, ok, but - it's all funded by assholes who have access to almost unlimited funds, because the owners are top level government employees, who are probably giving themselves enormous breaks on the money so they're getting the best money can by,
while apparently being 'just another private org.'

I think that's what he's saying it's what makes sense from the

''steal the populace blind and f*ck:

right,
wrong,
justice,
how the people are doing,
and anybody but me, cause I'm a ToPPeR''

point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Is it state funded or a private enterprise? We only have the information you give us to form a conclusion with. Also calling people idiots probably isn't the best way to encourage discourse.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 07:11 AM #13
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Neat and interesting thread.
Any time I hear the term professional, the next thought up is always condoms.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:34 PM #14
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Heh idiots?? Dude you are the one being confusing. You say that it's the only one in the state, private owned, state owned, wtf do you even know what you are talking about?

It's a nice facility but nothing new. I have seen spots like that years ago in states not legal. I thought it would be bigger.

Anyway whoever owns it should be able to harvest bales of hay. More mids to send to illegal states. Meh
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 06:03 PM #15
ronbo51

ronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to all
Thanks. Cool pics. Spray foam on the ceiling. All steel. No visible slab plumbing. Plywood backers on the walls must be for wall mounted AC units, fans?. Not sure what the pile of stuff in the left foreground is, maybe insulation board.. Be interesting to see the progression, what products they choose for water, air, filtration, pest management. All those mini splits seem awkward, but there must be a reason to go that route for cooling. Someone not bound by financial constraints may or may not make good decisions, but as someone who has had to compromise because of lack of capital, even though it forces you to think more, work harder, and do with less, sometimes it just doesn't allow you to do what needs to be done. Adequate capital solves a lot of problems, but it is no guarantee of success. Please keep the progress updated.
ronbo51 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 09:11 PM #16
Joint Lock

Joint Lock has a spectacular aura aboutJoint Lock has a spectacular aura aboutJoint Lock has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Bag View Post
Yesterday I had the opportunity to look around a full scale, no expense spared, state funded, commercial manufacturing facility under construction.
To give you an idea of the scale, there are over 300 DE 1Kw HPS, almost 100 mini split ac, a dozen refrigerator-sized dehumidifiers. 6" CO2 ducting. Eight 3000gallon reservoirs! Insane! All lights are Soliel DE 1KW with Ushio bulbs. I was even able to view the blueprints and outlines.
After seeing this and speaking with the electricians, Ushio is the way to go.
Hortilux vs all
Joint Lock is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 10:06 PM #17
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbo51 View Post
Thanks. Cool pics. Spray foam on the ceiling. All steel. No visible slab plumbing. Plywood backers on the walls must be for wall mounted AC units, fans?. Not sure what the pile of stuff in the left foreground is, maybe insulation board.. Be interesting to see the progression, what products they choose for water, air, filtration, pest management. All those mini splits seem awkward, but there must be a reason to go that route for cooling. Someone not bound by financial constraints may or may not make good decisions, but as someone who has had to compromise because of lack of capital, even though it forces you to think more, work harder, and do with less, sometimes it just doesn't allow you to do what needs to be done. Adequate capital solves a lot of problems, but it is no guarantee of success. Please keep the progress updated.
Thanks. I am also intrigued and was happy to share. In regard to the plumbing, its going on right now, the guys cutting channels in the concrete and one poor guy saddled with push out loads of dirt and debris in a fucked up, busted ass wheelbarrow.
They seem to compartmentalize. No one contractor seems to be fully up on the operation, and of course I only go there when TPTB aren't around. I didn't want to ask too many questions and rouse suspicion. I'm sure they wouldn't approve of my disclosures.
There is stacks of... Literally hundreds of propagation trays, 5' wide, in sections. End sections and center sections.
I will get a picture of the blueprints next time if possible ��
Yes, piles of corrugated insulation board. It appears to be being done with no without cutting corners.
My assumption about the mini splits is individual zone climate control, but there are more here (pics to follow) than I've ever seen in one place.
Dirt Bag is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 07:10 PM #18
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the rough
Today they're figuring out how trench in the 1600 Amps required to power this place, including approximately 100 commercial ductless air-conditioners and more than 300 1000w DE LEC (by Ushio).
Here's one side...
[IMG][/IMG]
Dirt Bag is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 07:24 PM #19
HHILL

HHILL will become famous soon enoughHHILL will become famous soon enoughHHILL will become famous soon enough
That’s pretty cool to see, thanks for sharing. Looks like the lights are fixed to the ceiling, hopefully they achieve the light level needed at the canopy.

It seems their return on investment would be greater using mixed light (high tech light rep capable greenhouses) like out here in CA. Maybe in your neck of the woods the winters are harsh though. Keep posting pics please!
HHILL is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 07:57 PM #20
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Bag View Post
approximately 100 commercial ductless air-conditioners
View Image]View Image[/url]
So this is just about ripping off the people paying for it.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote