You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2018, 12:41 AM #11
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
tag
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:19 PM #12
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
A Shameless Plug

Since this is a vendor thread I figure a shameless plug will be OK. I am neither a long time nor a large scale grower so I have not germinated thousands of seeds like many here. I must say though that based on my limited experience these are the most vigorous seeds I have ever germed.

As I am typing this we are 96 hours since the seeds hit the water in the shot glass and this is how the ladies look now. Hats off to Real Gorilla Seeds for vigor.

Peace,
starke
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:42 PM #13
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Happy girls!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286
Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 09-09-2018, 05:55 PM #14
Noddy
They call me william and i'm gonna make a million.

Noddy is on a distinguished road
Speedy germination! An 8 week veg time could well grow some absolutely beasts, great stuff!

Old 09-09-2018, 06:00 PM #15
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Nice work.
Good luck on your run.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 10:26 PM #16
ThePizzaMan

ThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the rough
tagged! Pulling up a chair! lookin vigorous and healthy!
ThePizzaMan is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2018, 10:20 PM #17
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to all
I'm here for the grow show and tell! Now where is my bucket... hey starke you got a bucket or a seat I could borrow?

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873
FrozenFire is online now Quote

Old 09-12-2018, 11:51 PM #18
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
I'm here for the grow show and tell! Now where is my bucket... hey starke you got a bucket or a seat I could borrow?
Hempy buckets galore, pull one up.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

starke is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 05:02 PM #19
starke

Weekly Update

Just a quick update to mark the passage of a week since the girls broke ground. Although the photos may not show it, the girls have grown during the past week and are looking good. For next weeks update I will try and get individual closeups of the girls. Here is how they look this morning:

Peace,
starke

starke is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:31 PM #20
maimunji

maimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
Just a quick update to mark the passage of a week since the girls broke ground. Although the photos may not show it, the girls have grown during the past week and are looking good. For next weeks update I will try and get individual closeups of the girls. Here is how they look this morning:

View Image

View Image

Peace,
starke
Always want to give coco hempy solo cups shot for seedlings. Will try next time. Once they hit the rez they explode yeah?
maimunji is offline Quote