What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overdose?

iTarzan

Time will be moving real slow as you are waiting for the horrific ride to be over. REAL SLOW! Like that famous 911 call from the cop who ate too much concentrate.

Last edited:
W

Water-

I cooked and ate an ounce of Bruce Banner 30% thc.

i couldn't get off the floor and my thoughts where all over the place.
absolutely miserable.

another time I made cake in south africa and I ate the whole thing.

My vision started to go black from the outside in, i could barely see at all, i stood up to try and get back to my bed as soon as possible.
I ended up passing out walking across the common room at the guest house, I was carrying a full plate of food and woke up on the ground with food all over me, and someone saying "should we call and ambulance?"

I had zero equilibrium and could not walk or stand.

I told them what happened and the owner understood and let my lay there until i could muster the strength to crawl away and pass out on the grass outside

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I will let you know soon enough. I am at 2 grams of rosin with 1.4ml of terps added and I don't even feel it.

4 grams is my next dose. I'm sure I'll be at the OP's 25 grams soon enough.

Going to have to get a bigger light. LMAO

ozzieAI

Veteran
i remember in one of Dr Melamede talks that he had a friend that took a massive dosage and was in a cannabis coma for 6 days...and his skin cancers all fell off...

personally i have taken large doses and have slept for 2 days...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you wake up after a few hours and stumble, forgetting youre high

A few hours (????!!!!)....I was wiped for 18 hrs with paranoia, uncoordinated movements (ate 3 home made cookies instead of 1/4, or 1....a dumb mistake!)
Like Lester, been there, done that. Prefer tinctures or smoke....I can gauge it better.

Cvh

Supermod
Cannabis overdose. I can relate to that...

In one word, horrible.

Paranoia, heart racing, dizzy, sick,... I was afraid of going to be the first one to die of Cannabis or burn my brain to the point of a complete retard.
And to top it, I was a wreck for several days.

Best comparison is indeed an acid trip from hell.

M

moose eater

I passed out and woke up with my legs less functional than if I'd taken 2 stout pain pills before bed. Needing to get to the restroom several times in the middle of the night, it was a mistake. I made it, but I was walking low to the ground, like a first-time surfer afraid that anything other than a crouched walking position would bring about falling to the ground. The room wasn't spinning, but almost. The high lasted into the next morning; if you can call it a 'high.'

And it was a fair bit lighter dose than you've described.

A family member got nauseous, puked, and now typically won't eat baked goods.

Another family member now gags at the taste of canna brownies, or canna butter edibles in general, even when they're made with good butter, and good ingredients.

The very vivid memory of the nausea is imprinted for ever for both of them, I think.

For me; I'm simply more cautious when making and eating such things these days.

It was a waste of good butter, good brownies, and a good evening. There was no point, other than maybe later on, like today, saying, "Yeah, I did that once...."

Gry

There used to be a society in africa that would 'punish' offenders with deliberate over dosages of cannabis.
It was stated that they had the lowest rate of recidivism known anywhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts