What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Washington database ?

giggsy70

Hello everyone. I went through the process of obtaining my medical card here in Washington. The last time I had one in 2014 was pretty straight forward hang license near your grow and have fun. Now I am to enter into a data base if I want a # of plants worth a shit,I could have grown 4 plants and have 6 oz of usable MJ without entering the database. With extra $$$$ and the database sign up I get to have 15 plants, up to 16 oz's and 40 grams of concentrates. I am a wee bit nervous signing up for a database with the Evil Elf in the Attorney General. I am pretty sure I can stay within those guidelines until next October when I harvest my outdoor. Last outdoor I was pulling 3-4 Lbs per plant. All in all $190 well spent from the looks of it so far.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
You are probably right to worry about the data base. The government has already got part of the voting data base from various states so they have a history of that. If the peeps in the government need a diversion from the current politics they might pick on the MED cannabis data base so everyone gets stirred up. I live in a MED/REC state and have a MED card and I am wondering if I should renew with all the hoops and expense involved.

Does anyone know if I DON'T renew, will I still be in the data base?

Gry

Once your name goes on to such a list, you will remain a part of big brother's permanent record.

Dogen

Once your name goes on to such a list, you will remain a part of big brother's permanent record.
I forgot I had posted that question... I later went and looked it up, there is a write in procedure for removing your name, but I don't trust it to be honest. I suspect you are right.

St. Phatty

Honolulu went through a legal action about a year ago that involved harvesting names from med marijuana databases, if I remember right.

The Honolulu police chief said, if you had/have a medical marijuana prescription, you can't have a firearm.

How far they went down the road to outright knocking on doors and seizing weapons, I don't know.

But it's an example of why you don't want your name on lists.

The Federal and too many state and local governments have proven more than once (millions of times ?) that they can not be trusted.

stim

seems justifiable to be apprehensive about them ordering people to enter a database. Land of the free good luck

CaptainDankness

Once you are on the list, can you ever be taken off of it? Or is it an irrevocable decision?

Probably not, I imagine it will be like getting on a list to distill your own liquor legally. It's easy to get the OK but you are in the database for life.

All that and the fact that it's pretty much signing on to follow their rules to the letter or you're fucked n back to being a criminal.
Nvr understood why anyone would piss away something as valuable as anonymity, not in reality or online, only makes it easy to stamp out dissent.
Plenty did just fine when completely illegal, n even won their own war on drugs, n now heards sign up to what amounts to a contract saying you'll do as your told?
Always sayin I don't ever remember any time in history when the losers of a war got to dictate squat after said loss, till now anyhow.
Than again this is the farm we call earth, n you're either a farmer or a piece of livestock far as I've seen.

cheers,..............................................gps

Latest posts

Latest posts