What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian seeking new Designated Grower

boobman

Hi Ganja Community:

This only applies to Canada. That's where I am. I have to go into the new system which is called the ACMPR. I am presently in the grandfathered system known as the MMAR.

I see my doctor again in January so I have a bit of time to find a new designated grower. I'm looking for somebody who is reliable and dependable.

My new script amount will be between 40 g p d to 80 g p d. That means 200-400 plants.

I'm willing to negotiate with the grower on what amount of that I actually get as I do realize growers have to be compensated for their time growing and the costs to do that.

If you're in Canada, you can legally grow and you're interested please send me a PM. You need to do a police check just so you know...

Thank you.

shithawk420

Veteran
Did I read that right?you smoke 80 grams a day?I've smoked a lot of weed but damn.might wanna try edibles or concentrates or something.actually you probably already eat it.nevermind

Latest posts

Latest posts