What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weird stuff goin on... hairs incapsulated?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone know whats goin on here? This plant went through a slight revel, that is they were bout 2 weeks in then reverted...
picture.php

picture.php

as you can see theres like a weird translucent thing around each hair at its base. Heres a shot of the other side of the leaf, not sure it it helps, but its not exactly right neither...

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
I see it and it looks really weird,trychome have like translucent "glove" around self..

Does this plant growed outside or indoor??

Also those brownish like specks in a base of trychome,doesnt look normal and i never
sees it on mine plants..

Kind regards

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I've never seen that before.

You should scrape some off and send the sample to your lungs via smoke!haha

Seriously though.....I would.lol

Dog Star

Veteran
What if that scraped will kill you..!?

Maybe its a plant bounded radionuclides that emit beta particles..??

If GET MO lives on a way of Fukushima plume.. lets say for instance in California..

maybe its those polution that somehow Cannabis catched,i bet you hear a fact
that Cannabis can clean Earth from polution.. so he does and he absorbs everything
from soil,water or air.. its like a biologic sponge that attracts heavy metals and other
polution absorbing it and composing this toxic waste in his tissue.. or by sticky
resin glands that can stop even bugs and then tiny particle is no problem to stop
and incorporate inside resin..

i bet that no body that grows outdoor in California or Colorado didnt check their plants
on radionuclides and what amounts plants absorbed,people simply ignore i have feel..

Its 7th year coming and they still didnt estuinguish those Fuku menace.. it still
burning and sending toxic cloud on those North American Pacific shore..

i just bet we will see more of this weird shit in future...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Then he'll die doing what he loved?lol

I was just kidding. GetMo knows that. If it was somebody other that him asking I wouldn't have made the joke.

Yeah I would have.haha

Seriously.... I know all about radioactive shit. I have a large collection of radioactive material.

I was about to actually post a video online asking everyone to be aware of the powder fertilizers they use and to wear masks when working with some of them. Monster bloom for one is OFF THE CHARTS. Pretty fkn hot to not wear a mask.

I've tried many times to get smoke to register on a Geiger counters but nada. Not once. Ive heard that cigarette smoke contained radioactive shit in it. But I've never gotten a reading off a cigarette or the smoke.

I have extremely sensitive and recently calibrated equipment. Many different types. If it's used to detect radiation, I got it.

I'm on the west coast btw.

Edit: I'm not saying the things you are speaking of aren't true either. I should have finished with a second "seriously" and a disclaimer. Maybe save it for the third!! That would would still keep the chuckles up! I WILL TAKE THE NOTE SIR!:tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
All this nuclear talk really got me wanting to try it out n see if I dont get no super powers!:dance013::biggrin:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
On a side note- I've written letters tying to set up meetings with the folks up at the Santa Susana field laboratory. I grew up playing in the Chatsworth Rocks, an area that lays below the old laboratory.

They had some grief there long before I was born. My wife has a degree in Environmental studies and got my wheels turning regarding cannabis's ability to "clean pollution".

This was around the time that they started using hemp to help do the exact same thing in Russia. It wasnt a new discovery and I'm not saying I didn't hear about what they were doing in Russia before I started writing letters. I'm just sayin I WAS ON TOP OF THAT SHIT!haha

BTW the people top of that mountain are RUUUUUDE!haha

Side Side note- six flags magic mountain supposedly got its name because the people living in that area would sit out at night and watch all the pretty lights coming from the field laratory as they tested their instruments of war. They appeared to coming from a closer mountain as the lab was like 20miles directly behind.

https://youtu.be/vVhtygifsuE

Dog Star

Veteran
No bro GET MO,radiation dont give superpowers like goverment claimed thru movies
and sci-fi series... true is totaly opposite from fiction as radiation is a very dangerous
for all living beings and there are radioactive elements that only one atom ingested
thru food,air or water will create you a cancer,exotic cancers.

This cancers are not treatable with cannabis oil or any other plant and person goes
to a very ugly end cause this particles are ingested and then they incorporate inside
our tissue spreading alfa,beta,gama radiation on a tissue around those particle,

so a cancer is for sure and he stays with you,you cant rid of this kind of cancer,
its 100% terminal strain of cancer.

Ignoring something will not made it dissapear... but when person have some problem
best thing is to take all "unknown" elements inside equation that will bring us to
a solution of a problem..

fact is that problem exist.

I just gived you mine view on a problem... me also dont need to be right but i was
ask myself how much of a folks think about this same problem and accept him
with a serious conteplation about him and what consequences he brings
in reality that is really real..!?

Like people feel much more free when they dont think about it.. ;)

Kind regards folks

Dog Star

Veteran
This Summer a Europe was all in Kanada smoke from fires and it was a grey haze
in a sky.. so a smoke from fires in Kanada was bring uglier sky here...

hmmm.. those tiny particles can travel distances whithouth any problem...

Map simply shows that California,Canada,Hawaii are most affected as these are first shores where this plume hits..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teV44bW30Z4
Fukushima Radiation Spread Video

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
While fukushima may still be burning...

Exposure top it's radiation, on the West coast, is still less dangerous than exposure to, our earthly heater, the Sun.

Probably not at ground zero though.

I live on top of one of the US D.O.E. Uranium reserves. I suffer no known ill effects from my location.

But...
Keeping to the subject...
The bases of those CYSTOLITHIC HAIRS do look weird. I've never seen that before. It is interesting thought.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
While fukushima may still be burning...

Exposure top it's radiation, on the West coast, is still less dangerous than exposure to, our earthly heater, the Sun.

Probably not at ground zero though.

I live on top of one of the US D.O.E. Uranium reserves. I suffer no known ill effects from my location.

But...
Keeping to the subject...
The bases of those CYSTOLITHIC HAIRS do look weird. I've never seen that before. It is interesting thought.

Thats the word I was lookin for! I dont know if its a plant defense or what, pretty crazy tho. I wonder if this strain had its dna tampered with, the folks I got it from implied it was some crazy shit how they made it.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Thats the word I was lookin for! I dont know if its a plant defense or what, pretty crazy tho. I wonder if this strain had its dna tampered with, the folks I got it from implied it was some crazy shit how they made it.

Can you talk a little more about that "crazy shit"?

Got me super curious.

al70

Veteran
i'll smoke it, i might get superpowers from it, i'll be weedman, lol. goodluck.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Can you talk a little more about that "crazy shit"?

Got me super curious.

The who gave it to me said told me the ones who gave it to him said "man if u knew wut we did to make this strain..." i was like whatchou mean? He was like he said he couldnt tell me. So i left it at that. Thats when i thought maybe they was tamperin in dna, like activating other genes in it cuz i heard of that before, actually grew some out i think from the real hash. Then didnt think nothin of it for about a year then rhis happenin kinda brang it back. I hope it goes back right tho, been on a three leaf scraggely kick im tryna bring it back healthy... Also made fem seeds with it with sts, be interesting to see if any them start doin this over time if i find a keeper.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The who gave it to me said told me the ones who gave it to him said "man if u knew wut we did to make this strain..." i was like whatchou mean? He was like he said he couldnt tell me. So i left it at that. Thats when i thought maybe they was tamperin in dna, like activating other genes in it cuz i heard of that before, actually grew some out i think from the real hash. Then didnt think nothin of it for about a year then rhis happenin kinda brang it back. I hope it goes back right tho, been on a three leaf scraggely kick im tryna bring it back healthy... Also made fem seeds with it with sts, be interesting to see if any them start doin this over time if i find a keeper.

Is that plant biolumenescent?
They have those DNA altering kits now.