What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD for dogs...recipes

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I don't know anything about the veterinary use of cannabinoids; but your testimonies are surprising.

But that if; for problems of bones and joints in dogs, remember that the chondroprotectors (chondrotine, glucosamine), not only can also relieve them, but even improve them.

Absolutely. I take it too.

I’ve got an 8 year old Cali bear chasing Akita/lab mix, he is 100 plus lbs. a big ass brown lab, definitely a stoner since a pup. He could use some CBD. He licked the shake, I had shaken out of my backpack onto the utility room floor, he was 8 weeks old at the time. Honestly there was not much at all but this bud was gold. That stud slept through a few hours of driving time. I pulled over at a rest area, woke him up to pee when an animal communicator approached us. Not at all odd to me, he told her he loved me and also mentioned the yummy treats. I didn’t have the heart to tell her it was the herb. I only spoke about how he got his head stuck in a box of milkbones on a camping trip.
We also have an ole American stafford who also could reap the benefits of cbd oil. He weighs almost 90 lbs with the wee little legs and feet. His name is Yoshi, he is stocky, such a sweet sleepy old bastard.

Another bastard we have who needs cbd while I’m away is Sir Bronn of Blackwater. He knows how to eat a couch.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Dawgs have an EC system too. Notice how they like their ears scratched? That releases the "feel good" into their brains. I have put CBD full spectrum and isolate on my older dawgs food, and he responded well. Made him a lot more active because it didn't hurt so much. He was around 70#, and I would give him about as much as I was taking.

A bulldawg/boxer got into 2 cookies, and it had him knocked out and shaking for the night. He was OK the next day. This dawg is so lazy I can't tell if he hurts or not, but I still put a little CBD on his food.

I have read that cannabis is the only plant that can stimulate the EC system. Mammals all are supposed to have one.

I wanna see a stoned dolphin playing!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I make coconut oil and CBD hemp material (buds, leaf, stalk), slow cooker w/ water, then pop the coconut solid off after being in refridge to solidify, feeding dogs with arthritis, dementia and hip dysplasia 1-2 TBS 3x a day. It certainly helps!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts