What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD seeds for Seedbay, would you be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I'd definitely be interested, I really like popping stuff that other members have worked on. I know there's Cannatonic cuts floating around this state, but I'd waaaay rather get a pack of something unique and take a gamble. It's half the fun as far as I'm concerned, count me in.

From what i've read on Catatonic,,, its a gamble too, Ratios All over the place Pheno- Pheno, about 10-12 phenos tested on several Graphs i've seen,, a couple at the HIGH THC end and 2 or 3 good HIGH CBD ones, so if you can trust the person You get your cut from its a good bet, but,,,,,,,,,,,, We Know what the chances are.

JMHO; 1TT

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Hello everybody, just wanted to let you know i have sent the seeds to Seedbay. There is 7 packs of CBDxKumaoni and 23 packs of CBDxVitality, 10 seeds per pack. Will try to update when they put them for sale, should be the IC Mag server fund raiser.

Here is the Vitality male, very stretchy but wider leaves

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43755&pictureid=1064973View Image

and the Kumaoni father, very citrusy smell, very vigorous with lots of side branches when lst'd

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43755&pictureid=1058592View Image

:thank you: and hopefully those of you that would like the seeds will be able to get them

cool :thank you:

Having similar thoughts...

Ran into this thread.

Theres some good seeds hanging out with great cbd ratios in them over here yonder.

Problem is running em under lamps youll run into hermies no doubt.

Great for tinctures and oils, great for medical purposes.

CBD percentages range from 5 to 15 percent. With THC running always in the low 1 to 3 percent.

Theyd have to be free... thats sorta a perogative.

But as I say most will hermie n atm theres no time nor space to be stabilizing them.

Still interesting???

NAcc

They hermie because they are F2 of a self stabilized semi - landrace, though they are so potent (percentages of oil extract) it was worth the time to run them for oils in outdoor gardens.

They hermie because thats how landraces keep themselves alive in most cases.

I guess one could call them old school.

Some have sterile pollon and if you run through a good amount of them and grow em right (of course) there will be those which wont herm.

Outdoors south n north they produce nice fat nugs... Indoor lankers.

Tc

Note: Semi landrace is a term used in this case to identify a strain which has stabilized itself in an outdoor environment over the course of thirty years plus and which grows on its own without any human interception.

PS

PS

Theres no such thing as a coincidence. Im not edumacated enough to explain why most high cbd strains will have hermie tendencies (as a population).... or if I am Ill admit... today is not the day for such explanations, as Ive got a syndrome called "milk on the mind".

NAcc

- The real question is why are all our Z series hermiing (femme n non femme)... but thats another story all together. :D

jenery

Hello all, just wanted to let you know the seeds are up on the seedbay server fund raiser, just seen them there, still 6 packs of CBDxKumaoni and 22 packs of CBDxVitality. The price is 20$, not sure if it is the minimum, i would have preferred lower, just 5 or max 10, but it goes for the good cause of helping icmag. As 2 packs are already gone, I would like to ask those of you who will buy them and grow them to not hesitate and post and share your experiences here, as i am very excited to know what comes out of these seeds. Well good luck to all of you and hopefully if you get these seeds you will enjoy them as much as i enjoyed growing their parents.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing and finishing a CBD x Vitality, atm. Should finish in about 3-4 weeks.

Normally 90-95% of strains we cross (breed) are autoflowers, but a friend is in need of photoperiod higher CBD ratio for chronic syndrome., another with pancreatic cancer.

For grins and future propagation, dusted the plant with Bubba Kush pollen several weeks ago. Should be an interesting cross to grow out to see the progeny this summer for medicinal value. I know the few in need will be pleased of the hybrid cross characteristics!

Definitely CBD x Vitality is a nice looking plant, in a 7 gallon container, 600w LED keeping her happy. Bushy with numerous branches similar to post #18, lower left. Will take pics before the chop.

Thanks for making the hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts