What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) from Seed

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just ordered some tahoe alien, Im sure there will be at least one keeper in them genetics. Thanks for the reports yall.

FouRtwizzle

My boy popped a few lemon alien dawg seeds..
Everything looked great until week 6 of flower.
Every seed hermed out and seeded his entire flower room.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
E approched me and asked me to test HEADCASE

Basically a StarFighter Bx from his Flav Cut he really Likes.

Had perfect Germ Rates 4 girls from the pack Two very Similar and smaller on the frosty side. The other two are huge and frosty.

We shall see. And E gave me another strain as a present for doing the test for him. Thought that was cool.

As Far as Alien I have alot of gear that I have collected and have a pheno of lad and gv so far see hoe they do. Def. Going to keep a close eye for herms heard some hit or miss reports.

T~P

S2B

Just goes to show you....... no seed(s) is worth over $25 a bean and most less then that. This made my day......THANKS!

bullshit! a seed is worth whatever in the hell its worth to YOU. I paid $1000 for 10 black russian seeds back in early 2000s. STILL making money off that purchase to this day and so are 20+ other people. :comfort:

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Here are few of the HeadCase
CAM01211_zpsf6de0bee.jpg
CAM01213_zps32c4d171.jpg
CAM01218_zps07addfbf.jpg
CAM01217_zpsfef11ab8.jpg

CAM01204_zps30997f01.jpg

T~P

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
anyone have ANY pics of dried nugs of this? cant believe there are no widely know keepers out of this drop yet....

Yea sucks to hear there are not a lot of good reports on this strain. I love these alien strains, the LAD is delicious and just about perfect cannabis, the TAB and Astrodawg are also top notch!

Elite Nugz

I'll be popping my last 5 original beans soon. Hoping for a keeper female. If so, gonna cube the males I end up with and hit all the females. So if I dont find anything in the last 5, I'll have more to search through.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I have run 15 Alien Optimus and 15 Kraken from Alien Genetics. the AO didn't worth it, but the Kraken had some nice phenos, specifically one that I kept. It's the sweetes OG purple Kush bud I have smoked. Pure Candy ! Very nice stuff. Full covered with trich. Everyone loves it :)

picture.php

Can't wait to hit her whith some ghost OG pollen :biggrin:

Elite Nugz

@LAMBS-BREAD

Sounds good. Im just hoping to find this Tahoe Alien pheno that I keep hearing about.

How'd you get Ghost OG pollen?? Backcross of the OG Kush ghost cut?

symbiote420

Veteran
Been working with OGs and trying to breed with em for a minute now ....the Ghost (and I heard the Fire) are the hardest to root and reverse IME, I hope the pollen is viable sounds like a killer cross!!

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
@LAMBS-BREAD

Sounds good. Im just hoping to find this Tahoe Alien pheno that I keep hearing about.

How'd you get Ghost OG pollen?? Backcross of the OG Kush ghost cut?

Reversing the cut. Else as a base for OG. I'd like to play with Archives males. Seems more OG than anything else round :dunno:

Been working with OGs and trying to breed with em for a minute now ....the Ghost (and I heard the Fire) are the hardest to root and reverse IME, I hope the pollen is viable sounds like a killer cross!!

Well I have some Ghost cuts rooting now, so I will let u know. Hven't try reversing it yet, will keep u posted.

SirSteely

Starfighter x Blackberry Kush. Aka Kimbo Kush
I call it my Darkstar cut . Pure Fire !! Haters get to hating..........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 17
Reversing the cut. Else as a base for OG. I'd like to play with Archives males. Seems more OG than anything else round :dunno:

Well I have some Ghost cuts rooting now, so I will let u know. Hven't try reversing it yet, will keep u posted.

I have been working with archive valley girl for about a year and it's the most legit og I have grown from seed really like his gear.

Scrappy-doo

Yeah the Kraken was some good medicine. Just lost my#1 keeper pheno but I'm gonna hit up my #2 with pollen and make a bunch of F2's. Nice frosty kushy purpley smell and flavor. They throw a shit ton of leaves though that's the only downside to that strain.

Oh how I would love to find some genetics like this. A friend picked up some starfighter seeds for like 5600$... He now charges 10k per cut... Not that anyone has taken him up on that I don't think. I keep watching THCbay for auctions to see if I can find something new.

I have ran a few different starfighter mixes and it seems to be more of a hit and miss line from my experiences . I have seen many fine jems surface and just as much garbage to be honest in the starfighter . I still do not get the high dollar and hype over any of the Alien gear . G.O.D. Seeds Alien offerings are a hell of a lot cheaper and much more stable to in the end .

Latest posts

Latest posts