What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seizures from quitting weed ...???

5w1m

Sorry for reviving this thread but I'm here to say if quitting weed is traumatic enough for you it can give you a seizure, they are called pseudo seizures and are very real. I was so addicted to weed I had ran out so I went 48 hours without sleep to not have to wake up without weed and feel the withdrawal that I had felt before, psychological addiction is very real and when I quit I had extreme mood swings nausea and vomiting. Pseudo seizures are normally caused by a traumautic event such as sexual abuse incest loss of a loved one stress etc. Go ahead call me weak call me a liar call me whatever I give 0 fucks, I smoked weed since 12 years old to 19 chronically and masked my problems with it. Not everyone is the same, just because you can smoke weed without any problems doesn't mean weed can't fuck with your head. Go to reddit Leaves and you will see weed addiction is very real and for pot smokers yall can be pretty close minded.

TLDR If you cant imagine living without weed and you realize its fucking with your everyday life and decide to quit even though you love getting high and the psychological withdrawal is traumatic enough you can have a pseudo seizure, I had 2. Weed addiction is real and if you think nobody has ever died from weed you need to stop believing everything you hear, I am CERTAIN somebody has been high at the wrong moment and got in a car accident or fell off a cliff or something.

TLDR2 Quitting weed was so traumatic to me I had a pseudo seizure the night after I quit weed and the night after that.Weed is not as harmless as everyone thinks, especially to people with predisposition to mental illness and to people who start smoking at a very young age.
On a final note it has many medicinal properties that I am aware of and can be a blessing and I also prefer it to drinking alcohol if you are at a party or something, I just don't think it should be smoked everyday all the time.

INb4 flaming

Latest posts

Latest posts