What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WANT FREE SEEDS....WANT TO TEST GROW???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'll test some Double Dutch from Magus some Rez Wonder 99 and Basic Diesel some BOG SourBubble, Lifesaver and Lifestar some Sage and Sage and Sour from Adam and Everything on Somas List and throw in a few packs of SSH, Black Widow and Medicine Man from Shanti and a few of Simons White Russian. If you can think of more toss them in too. Thanks! What an outstanding offer. See if ya'll can score me an ECSD cut and an Ebb and Flow with Gadgets and nutes and a couple of 1000s and some exhaust ventilation gear (and if your feeling really generous a carbon scrubber and a good digi cam would help)

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
WWM: ^^^^^^^Too funny :D

Yes, reading page 1 of this thread, or any thread for that matter, is most helpful. :bat:

:wave:
dg

G

all I want is everything.............................and angelina jolies' home phone number..............

Last edited:
G

WeedWrapperMan said:
I'll test some Double Dutch from Magus

Good 1st choice.
See my pic? <----
400w coco, neglected bad and with ausi 40+ degrees celcius temps.
Everything was going against this plant and it loved it!
ANY strain from magus is top notch :yummy:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Since it seems the thread starting post is being overlooked here....I'll post it again here. :bat:

Dutchgrown said:
Please refer to Forum Guidelines.....specifically #7.

Any seeds which become available for test grows are handled by Admin. From time to time a breeder/seed co. will have something for testing and when this happens, is made available through Admin only.

NO open solicitation of free or test seeds permitted.

When and IF there's something available it shall be posted.

Repeat offenders are subject to having their posting privilges removed.

dg

When we have a variety for test grows, we post this information on the site, along with the test grower requirements, and accept applications via PM.

Thanks,
dg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi DG, I dont mean to meither you but I saw the thread and wondered if the orangeberry testers had gone out yet?

G

orangeberry? knew I was forgetting something....hope they're still listed.........

got em...a bargain price for 20 beanz.....never ever had a tri before, and the one MMM female I had delivered a very nice dreamsickle flavor that the wife just adores, should be even more noticeable with shantis work in there.....some good genetics in there....thanx.

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
MD, although I got my first tri from these, I have done alot of work on them since to try and stabalise that trait and these are pre-that work. Good luck though.
DG, thanks soo much, and wow, talk about quick.

guineapig

Veteran
DG lays down the law......

she will body-slam you if you violate the rules of IC......she is studying to be a professional wrestler...... :bat:

G

Harry Gypsna said:
Actually if u use quite a guttersal tone and put ur mouth very near to the ear as you whisoper it, im told that Knickers can be quite alluring.......

Typical american attitude though....changing the spellings of words making them easier, and then saying they are the right ones and the origional ones are wrong, lol :biglaugh:

And hood/bonnet, who cares, they are both very close and are thihngs you cover ur boince(head) with) lol, so they are a natural one :wink:

Harry Harry Harry...american english is only different because we stoped being English 300 years ago, We speak Queen liz's english. not hanoverian cockney!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
The differences are funny and lighthearted unless you infer that a straight american guy may like "fanny", which means very different things.

G

hey orange if you look where harry lives he is not a cockney..... if your a cockney you come from down south not up north !!!! And the Queen's English is only spoken by toffs....Not your everyday person.

Very true Gmt if you were to tell a woman round my way her jeans were tight around her fanny .... slap in the face me thinks !!! then again if she liked you who know's

G

Toffs and tossers HeHeHe. Order the Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the Nuclear Sub and see what you get. Remember - Never switch the Telly from a footie match when a Psychotic Dwarf of a Black Man named Rory Breaker is watching...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
WOW talk about a flashback lol...look at the date when me and DG were having a laugh with that topic.
Very true Gaz....Im up north.....but its actually only a little bit of london tht ppl call call themselves cockney...although if you believe some silly sods who put a fake accent on, it can extend as far north as oxfordshire hahaha

G

Harry I have Much Fun rereading threads that Newbies (to the site) dig up. It seems we still have a few that Reply before Reading. Hmmmm....(As Herb kicks back for a good chuckle and a toke off the Phattus loaded with Apollo 11)

Last edited:
G

I know the score lads I used lo live in Birmingham for 22 years.......

Status
Not open for further replies.