What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Merry Christmas To EVERYONE!!! 27 Quality Pics From Santa Land I Took For Ya

fiendish

Hi, here are 27 nice photos I took at Santa Land tonight for ya'll to see. Pretty decorations, I dont live in a city, so i dont have the huge stuff, but this is from country folks :friends:

Dr. D

Veteran
lovely stuff

lovely stuff

lookin goos man, loookin good mery christmas..... :canabis:

G

Kewl....for some reason it's loading rather slowly though...
Nice Xmas pics!

Thanks for sharing!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
whats happened to ur siggy meduser, the whole not allwowed to post links that might get some1 to spend money elsewhere hasnt spread here has it? :confused: No disrespect to Gypsy intended at all,

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Here's Your answer Harry

Here's Your answer Harry

Harry Gypsna said:
whats happened to ur siggy meduser, the whole not allwowed to post links that might get some1 to spend money elsewhere hasnt spread here has it? :confused: No disrespect to Gypsy intended at all,

The answer to that Harry can be found by reading IC Mag Forum Guidelines #8. Is there for all to see, read, and follow...doesn't require one to be much of a detective to just follow the site's guidelines. If someone wishes to 'Advertise' on this site, there are ways to go about that, all of which has been explained to Meduser.

There are no links to outside sites permitted. Plain and simple.

Beautiful pics fiendish! Thanks for sharing those....got any more?

:wave:dg

snl25

Merry Christmas everyone!

Good thread Fiendish and nice pics. Looks like the North Pole to me :). Keep it green.

Take care!

~((mini J))~

i think it's great to have holiday spirit. lights, "trees" , and family makes everything alright. happy holidays to everyone and to all a good night! ( i know santas going to visit me soon) Great pics too!!

~((mini j))~

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Yes but im sure that has been changed, it may be just me, But i,m certain i read it just over a week ago and it said that u were allowed to put a link in ur sig of ur own site. now it says u cant but u can put it in ur profile. Please dont take this as me being adick, the 1st comment i made was with my tongue in my cheek. If im mistaken about the posting guidelines having been changed in that particular part i apologise.

snl25

Then would it be alright to post links of your own threads or someone elses in your sig? Hmm. Keep it green.

Take care!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Sorry fiendish...but Harry still needs clarification.....forum guidelines may be modified/altered/edited/changed as deemed necessary by Admin of this site, at any time deemed necessary.

What is written in Forum Guidelines #8 are the current guidelines...whatever it was is just that...past tense....doesn't apply now. That is why all members should make it a point to refer to the guidelines from time to time for any changes.

Due to the security of our members being of paramount importance to us, it was necessary to no longer permit outside links in signatures. Period.

If someone has a website they can submit an application for approval to advertise on our site...once the site is checked out and providing it meets security approval by Admin, it is possible to advertise by going through proper procedures for that.

This has nothing to do with someone elses rights or their ability to make the almighty dollar on their site (that seems to be more important to some....not security)....however, at IC Mag, it is about protecting our members. THAT is our main concern. Do you see IC Mag letting just anyone advertise on this site? NO....and why???? Cause the advertising revenue is not more important than a members security.

Links to outside sites, from this site...well, what if we allowed everyone to just put up any link in their sig and then as a result of that link someone's security was compromised...we would never want that to happen. So is best, and the decision of Admin and the owner of this site, that no outside links be permitted in Sigs, period.

Hopefully this puts an end to the Sig questions, and again my apology to fiendish for having to interrupt his thread for this.

Thanks, dg

G

Good pics fiendish, that is one of my favorite parts of this time of year.

Mo,

fiendish

here are a few more..

The elves & santa playing ball, a light actually light up like they were throwing a baseball around in the baseball field.. Also the 12 days of Christmas thing. I was gonna make it one big pic, but thought, It looks cuter looking at seperate pics.