What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How does cannabis affect your love life?...

Relentless

Veteran
im a guy, so forgive me.. but i have noticed that it decreases my sex drive. one girl i was with didnt smoke but she approved of it.. the girl im with now smokes so its great.

Kie26

my husband and i both smoke and grow together. its a nice bonding experience. however, we live in a state that isnt very tolerant of weed, so its also a source of some disagreements... :\ damn laws...

I agree w/ you Kie. Only trouble I have is w/ working an outside job and having to lie to coworkers about "what my other half does for work". Anyone else run into the same problem? lol It can be frustrating at times, but worth it.

Been with a few women that don’t smoke and it can get a bit tiresome after a while, especially the ones that think cannabis is a drug and then try to save me.
My current girlfriend though does and insists on having a few drags before we get busy, she says it intensifies/lengthens her orgasms (especially sativas).
On a side note she use to love drinking and now hardly ever does and prefers being stoned.

Dudesome

Veteran
ok perhaps I may be first to say this or think this way so I am sorry if it ofends anyone.

In my opinion everyone should keep their shit to themselves. That means that if I smoke weed - I do not cathegorize myself and do not want to get cathegorized. That means that I try to isolate my habits from society entirely most of the time.

Ok let me ask you guys this question:

Does weed make you who you are?

my answer to this question is simple: My thoughts make me who I am. not weed.

so here comes another question:

Why do you want weed to limit your choice of people you get along with?

It's not a secret to anyone that most people do not know bud. So do you guys really want to limit yourselves to only those who are on the side of bud? But how about that beautiful chick from that party? she seems to adore you, but she doesn't know weed!

Theoretically speaking, you seriously do not want to attatch weed to your relationships and overindulge with it. Weed should not make your relationships. Love should.

Every humanbeing is unique by its content. Smoking weed or not does not make me like a person more or less.

That being said, sparkling a nice spliff with a sex partner you get horny with like that(SNAP!) is a great time spending!! Having someone to love and share your hobby with is not just a relationship. It's a dream come true.

respect and love to all the women of this forum!

The Dude.

Dramajic

A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

Lesson #1: Never give weed outright; SHARE it together.

Otherwise, they'll take your stash and dash.

sso

Veteran
my wife´s never done any drugs, cigs or alcohol included, but she supports me in my growing and smoking.

she´s happy for me when my grow is going good and reminds me to take smoke with me when i go out long time.

sometimes its perfect that she doesnt smoke, cause she comes home with a fresh nose and now i dont make too many smell booboos anymore lol.

she sometimes doesnt like to kiss me right after ive had a smoke, but i mix with tobacco so.. lol

sometimes she tells me not to smoke too much, but we havent settled on yet, what exactly is too much "but i tell you i feel fine dear :)"

its in other words, not an issue, i smoke mostly medicinal though.

(humm, though after years of smoking, i tend to think, that if you do smoke all day for years, its because you need it, not because you want it )

_Ina_

Veteran
how does she supports u anyway:) i support my husband in growing so much that in fact he supports me:)

G

greenmatter

symbiotic just works........ it does not have to make sense to anyone but the organisms that are involved in the process:tiphat:

castout

Veteran
My significant other and I grow together, and it has brought us very close......close to the edge of murder, lol....just kidding. We make sure we tend to our needs, as well as we tend to the needs of the plants.....hehehehe!!!!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
male grower here, too. just thought i throw in my 2 cents:
it doesn't affect my love life negatively!

except that i won't walk with a girl that's not a toker or at least super relaxed towards weed... which makes it very hard to find a good match but it's just not worth it walking with a girl that then wants to change my life... and argue all the time about it.

easy :wave:

One Love 731

Veteran
The idea of love life these days is so twisted. First off why the fuck would anybody get married? "Hey babe this thing we got going is so good lets get the state involved" are you kidding? So my theory in no way is anti love but real love not tit for tat or a matrix of bullshit. If I dig you and you dig me Ill totally dig you out. When not together you may get the random text that will make you laugh. See we don't own anybody and I'm not about to trade my happiness for somebody else's. Freedom my brothers and sisters, I wont bring my drama to you, keep yours in that big ole purse. What you do out of my presents is all you baby doll, not only do I not care but please don't tell me about it.

Back to the point of the thread, the last thing I need in life is some half dressed broad thinking she knows how to grow bent over a bong all day acting like she's holding it down. I do that part just fine all by myself. Happy VD muthafuckas. 1:ying:

Tyga

Veteran
Man.... Me and my girl are complete opposites. When we first started going out I was dealing and that was a BIG no-no.. but she didn't mind me smoking. Now Im comfortable enough to smoke in front of her (We've been together for 2 years now) and she wants to try smoking and I'm excited to blaze with her but like some people said before I kinda feel awkward just blazing up with her alone. If it was me and my friends and her that would be awesome! but whenever that opportunity arises she dosent seem as interested...
I also feel guilty sometimes because I've been growing for the last 4 years.. 2 seasons outdoors and about 2 solid years indoors and like every other grower on this forum will agree with me, Once you start growing there's no stopping. Its a passion, I can't figure out which I love more. I grow at 2 separate friends house and need to find times between her work schedule to go mix up water, tend to the plants, go to the hydro store.. whatever it maybe and I feel really guilty sneaking around and sometimes having to lie as of where I am....
Any advice from the females? She told me if we lived in a medical state that she would allow me to but no way in hell if it wasn't.... I just feel guilty sometimes sneaking around almost like I'm cheating because I would love the feeling of keeping nothing from her sense Im straight up honest with her about everything else.. I just don't know what to do.. -.-

G

Guest 315072

dude.. im telling u now.. keep it a secret shit happens.. and if u break up.. u dont wana go to jail over it..

i have a girl now.. but we are like already engaged and we both smoke ..and ive been growing. but now... shes been helping alot.. and really loves the hobby

talktosamson

Veteran
Hello ladies, male grower here who wanted to put in my two cents. Years ago my now wife was just a cute little blonde girl who came over and got bags from me in college. Now she is a fellow ommp patient , grower and has 2 patients of her own. Growing/smoking has brought us closer and gives us something to do together. Now granted we do bicker about things growing related from time to time, mostly the cost of our hobby, but some of our best times are early mornings spent in the garden together, our our after work smoke session we have daily where we talk about our day and complain about our jobs and bosses. Anything you can come to a common ground with your spouses is great, we both love weed so this works well for us!