What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosidos#1 run 2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Christmas update

Christmas update

Morning all, and best of the season to everyone
Day 22 flower and things are coming along nicely, green fat leaves and budsites forming everywhere.
They had a nice watering today, and the light may need to go up just a touch more tomorrow.... I will get some measurements then.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killing it mr brunch looking good as usual keep em coming m8 stay safe. and all the best to you and your family:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers guys, hope you all had a good Christmas Day... plenty of good food and buds passed my lips the last few days, I felt sorry for the girls as they don’t get fed until Friday.

mr.brunch

Veteran
New year update

New year update

Day 28 flower
Watering day- I gave them their first tomato feed on Friday so just plain water today.
They seem to have stopped the stretch and started producing the bud, I haven’t measured yet but I’d say the tallest two are about 4ft, and the shortest one about 3.5.

Happy new year everyone

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 37 flower
Doing well, looking lovely and stacking away. They had a good watering this morning, smelling very nice...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 45 flower
All looking good, stinking well and if I touch them I smell of weed all day! Storming along, some good fading happening and the leaves on one of them are purpling
Fed 2 days ago, so they should be due a watering tomorrow... although the soil still looks a bit damp, so I may give them another day.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts