What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

7th Grow - Noob Somewhat - White Widow

Hoss12B1P

Hello everyone, how goes it? So I decided to get back in the game as it would benefit me the most, as well as give me more experience as always! Just would like to share my last grow with all of you. I feel that I am doing much better than the first time. Thanks for taking the time out for reading this, and happy growing everyone!

x5 White Widow

X1 Ipower 600 Watt

x1 Ipower 400 Watt

Fox Farm Soil

Tappin Roots Nitrate Additive - Possibly will have to add some more next time, and I seen my leaves were wanting to turn yellow due to nitrogen deficiency.

I have some others popping right now, as I will make another new thread for that here in a couple of weeks. Thanks again guys. And please comment any type of suggestions if possible. :)

-Hoss12b1p

Hoss12B1P

More babies in the oven - Bag Seeds. Hoping for all females. Guess we will have to wait and see. Also, and please leave comments or suggestions. Thanks guys!

-Hoss12b1p

Slabs

first go around looks like it was a good one man. youll only get better over time. looking forward to seeing what becomes of those babies!

stucrew

nutrient needs

nutrient needs

Did you find white widow harder to grow? Did you find it being extra hungry for any particular nutrient. I am growing my first WW and finding in flood & drain coco coir it needs much more Cal/Mag than other strains I have grown. What was your experience?

Latest posts

Latest posts