What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aurora Indica

jccmj

I was just wondering if anyone has grown this strain out. I looked at the info in the strainguide at og, but there havent been any updates. I know it was sold out for a time, so someone has to have finished or about to finish a grow. Thanks.

jccmj

thanks, I forgot to mention that I had checked that site out too, I was just asking because I know someone had to be growing those beans, they were sold out a couple of months ago.

cassini_1

I have this shit

I have this shit

I scored my Aurora Indica beans from Nirvana. They have it in stock.

The plants were about 3 feet high, very bushy with lots of little branches with nice flowers, and a main stem mondo-cola that was awesome.

The smoke is really good and potent, and definitely Indica. Very deep buzz, but nice. Just take about 2 tokes and wait for an hour to see how much you need. I foolishly smoked too much right off the bat - I was anxious - and got just stoned stupid. But if you take it easy, it won't knock you on your butt.

I definitely think it's a good strain. Any other questions you want to ask about it?

Last edited:
G

AI is a heavy yielder of big dense buds. I found it does better scrogged rather than sog. The stone is a heavy hitter with lots of body. I've sent this too med users who just love it. I've been told it's Mango x Northern lights,don't hold me to it though.

TheIO

the discription on Overgrow.com reads:
Aurora Indica is an f1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Lights. Aurora Indica stays short and produces heavy colas. This plant has exceptional resin production and the buds are dense. Aurora produces a deep, near black hash, aroma and a heavy Indica buzz. This strain is probably our most potent Indica.

ezozo

Hypergrl420, it will be nice if you can take some pictures and give us some more info.

zozo

delysid

I grew aurora several times and I loved it, it had a semi fruity/semi citrusy really sweet smell, seemed to like to be single cola dominant although it has a tendency to bush out if left to its own devices (Like a shrub not like a christmas tree) the buds were thick enough to warrant careful attention for bud mold, excellent yeilder(2.5 oz per plant vegged 1 month) finished in about 55 days, tended to exhibit nice light yellow banana and purple towards the last two weeks, all in all definately a strain worth 15 dollars, really nice high with mild couchlock atrributes

vmax

hello i'm new

hello i'm new

here however i do belong to a medical mj community. i'm a c-5 quadrapelegic and have been growing my meds for years, I saw my friend motarebel and decided to join this group also, the auroa indica is a mangoxafghanixdouble hash plant it usualy grows one big cola so don't top it!!! I vegg it for at least 4 weeks then flower 8 weeks it is a serious indica that leaves my body numb which is good for me i see a few names here i recognize so any questions fire away,
peace,
Max..:cool:

vmax

I took clones of mine

I took clones of mine

but used peat pellets for the first time and they got ruined things happen yes if you get good genetics you will be more than happy with it,
Peace,
Max.

~BurninCoco

Here you can find pictures of my AI grow, They're the purple ones! I had cool temps at night and they changed color. Definetly a Couchlock Indica, not much in the head in contrast with body numbness.
I personally prefer a little more balance in the high being that Im used to smoking allot of sativas here in Mexico.

A keeper if I had the space.
But I had to make way for my OrangeBud and G13's bx

here's the link to my OG gallery

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/galler...rt=&userid=691899&folderid=&perpage=36&page=2

~BurninCoco

Oh, and in my 6th AI generation opinion,

DO top them.

vmax, I think AI must have the exact effects you want cuz you can think straight while being doped right?..
well, try topping one and you'll get a great canopy of colas :)

Last edited: