What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman Pink Kush

G

this report is for the sativa pheno of reef's pk
qty smoked for report 1/2 joint
taste7/10
creamy, smooth, sweet with hash undertones. This is the softest smoke i've had in a while, no coughing or harshness. On the inhale the smoke is soft on the throat which is great for some but personally i prefer expansives smokes such as cotton candy or a nice sweet skunk.

high 8/10
dreamy,happy, chill weed with a heavy body stone.More sativa than indica, about 15 mins after smoking it hit me and i couldn't get off the couch, i sat there with a big ol'retarded grin on my face day dreaming. Very good potential for med users who want something to help with anxiety/pain/sleep.

bag appeal 9.5
this shit is covered in resin. solid bud's not rock hard but gooey as hell.
i couldn't get a pic that did it justice in the garden but this should give you an idea.

peace

G

Guest 16149

Hi MTL

I have the Pink Kush X Blackseed, she is a keeper in my garden, tastes like pink lemonade.
Is this the new Pink Kush or the Pink Kush X Blackseed like I have, got mine a few years back
Thanks for the report :)

G

hey,
this is the new version, the lineage listed by reef keeps changing, some times it lists pkxbs and others pkxck so your guess is as good as mine.
did yours look like this in early flower?

Z

zoolander

I ran the clone of the straight pink kush straight from Reef was bomb stuff

G

hey,
Rottendawg-your shit looks exactly like the sativa pheno i used for the smoke report,it is a less common pheno most of the ones i got are indica leaning and not quite as gooey.

zoolander-thanks for stopping by, you got any info on the lineage of the latest release?

peace

Z

zoolander

I think if you check hemp depot under reeferman thay have that info i think its pk x blackseed then backcrossed with pk twice but not100% sure.

i

G

Guest 16149

Hi guys
Mine does not look like that at all :) I just started a tub into flower, will post up some pics in the next week or two, they are only 2 weeks into flower if I remember correctly, but mine does not get the pink hairs like that, they go from white to red basically.

G

zoolander- thanks for checking out the info on hempd, they have changed it 2-3 times already and last i checked on reefs site it was just speculation so now i am assuming it's pk x random kush bx.
blaner- thanks for clearing that up.
peace

H

Hazeseeker

This strain has got me drooling over my Keyboard :yoinks: , that's some beautiful buds and colours man :yes: , is this available to buy from any retailers in the U.K?, Hazeseeker :ying:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
anyone have finished nug pics?

these pics look fabulous with beautiful colors and all...
was just wondering what the finished product looks like....

great show folks!!!

:wave:

G

Guest 16149

Hi MTL
This is what mine looks like at 2 weeks into flower, the Pink Kush X Black Seed version I got about 3 maybe 4 years ago :)

edelephant

Here's a few pics of mine for comparison. These are Pink Kush X Blackseed picked up at Seed Boutique in amsterdam July of 2006. I made some F2s to search through and find a keeper pink kush pheno. I had two plants that smelled like straight Pink Lemonade, one with pink pistils,

8637PK_6_6.JPG

8637PK_3_3.JPG

8637PK_4_3.JPG

8637PK_3_4.JPG

hope you enjoy the pk x bs, i sure did, thanks for reminding me, i might have to germ some of those F2s soon...

cheers

edelephant

G

Guest 16149

Nice pics Edelephant

I have had her in my garden for years now, this pheno I have does not really get pink pistils, but it smells and tastes just like pink lemonade with a kushy twang :)

G

Does anyone know whom is selling these seeds now?

Heard from a friend it was all seedbay, but back in the day...eek, what about nowwwww...

THE BOTTOM LINE IS: I LOVE LEMONAID, I'm stoked!

G

hey,
blaner- thanks for the comparison pics, i'm pretty sure the new stock must be a bx because of the similarities in structure. The only difference i can see between the pheno i kept(not the one used for the smoke report) ands yours is the pink pistils. I've got some drying right now, i hope it's that pink lemonade pheno.
ed- damn those are some good pics, she looks nice and frosty.
mschwede- the beans are available at hempd, they are listed as limited stock so probably won't be up for too much longer.
hubcap- post some nug pics when she is nice and dry but unfortunately the pink is all gone, the pistils turned light brown, it might be because i pollinated them all, once the clones are done I'll have a better idea.
peace

Last edited: