What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro Black Friday giveaway

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#MarsHydroBlackFriday[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TS1000 all day long, every day.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You got this one just right guys. Consumption, output, spectrum, price.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The plants love it, takes the necessity [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]away[/FONT] to McGyver custom SIL lights for smaller grows and thus a great light for very little money.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My flower compartment is 2'x2'/ 60cmX60cm, perfect fit for the light.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CC
[/FONT]

clearheaded

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

I mean the samsung commercials are pretty dope, but TS line is fuego too!!

picture.php

redneckkushXcheese X mm

last entry thanks so much for contest!!! woop! good luck all!

and does mars have to reply for the entry to count?

dagulya

absolutely unpleasant experience

absolutely unpleasant experience

In their marshydro.eu website they advertise delivery time of available items as 2-5 days to Germany.
Because of this i created an order .
The order occurred at 29-11-2020 22.29 .
At approx 30-11-2020 0253 i receive confirmation, from customer service, of the availability of the products i ordered.
The morning after i receive a strange email saying that, after they gave me confirmation, the product went out of stock. But i ordered BEFORE, not after, hence i should get the product. They tell me i have to wait 10-15 working days, not the 2-5 advertised.
Bear in mind the responses are very slow, they dont reply to messages sent to their number.
I try to get in touch with them to find a solution but they stop responding to my mails.
I get in touch with the mars-hydro.com website and they tell me that they cannot do anything about the marshydro.eu website.
But then why do they both have the SAME whatsapp number?
THat should mean theree is a common contact person, right?
Shady operation.
Buyers beware!!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
In their marshydro.eu website they advertise delivery time of available items as 2-5 days to Germany.
Because of this i created an order .
The order occurred at 29-11-2020 22.29 .
At approx 30-11-2020 0253 i receive confirmation, from customer service, of the availability of the products i ordered.
The morning after i receive a strange email saying that, after they gave me confirmation, the product went out of stock. But i ordered BEFORE, not after, hence i should get the product. They tell me i have to wait 10-15 working days, not the 2-5 advertised.
Bear in mind the responses are very slow, they dont reply to messages sent to their number.
I try to get in touch with them to find a solution but they stop responding to my mails.
I get in touch with the mars-hydro.com website and they tell me that they cannot do anything about the marshydro.eu website.
But then why do they both have the SAME whatsapp number?
THat should mean theree is a common contact person, right?
Shady operation.
Buyers beware!!

Hello buddy, Eu site belongs to another department. Here we are responsible for our official website: www.mars-hydro.com.
Because of black friday sale, there are many emails each day. So the reply would be a little slower than normal time. But we will get back to you as soon as we can. Hope you can help understand.

dagulya

I received mails both by eu site and .com site and both come with the same whatsapp number in the signature. Nobody replies at that number.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Have you accounted for time differences between where you are and China? Or are you phoning them at their midnight?

dagulya

Have you accounted for time differences between where you are and China? Or are you phoning them at their midnight?
Of course. I tried to phone them immediately after receiving an email and during their business hours. And not just phoning them, but also texting them on their advertised phone number.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks for all to take your precious time to join in this giveaway. :thank you: Here is the Conclusion for this small giveaway.

There are 16 participants totally. Many of them almost made three posts. We choose the winner mainly from the total number of “Likes”

Clearheaded: 2,2,1
Chevy cHaze: 1,
Pepe The Grower: 8
exploziv: 2,4,2
woolybear: 2,
welderdan: 1,1,0
Bibi40: 4, 7, 3
Zennn: 5,4,3
Frosty Nuggets: 0,0,1
Brickweeder:0,0
Monty49: 1,1
Uncle: 1
Cannared: 1,1
DoubleP666: 1,3,3
GMT: 1,2,
Art,Spliff: 2

From the data, we can see that Bibi40 got 14 likes totally. So he is the winner of this giveaway. Zennn got 12 likes. It is a little pity! Let's congratulate the winner Bibi40. :jump: Pls PM me the shipping address.

WelderDan

Veteran
Congrats bibi! And thank you Mars Hydro for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to eventually owning some of your products in the future.

Zennn

Congrats Bibi !! :good: you will can try this light and i think that you will love it ;)

Thanks to marshydro!

++:wave: