What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sour D BX3 F2

Fronk

I’ve pollinated Killer Glue and Thai Chi with Sour D bx3f2 #4 male.
picture.php

picture.php

Beaucephus

it would be nice if karma’s sour d was available somewhere...every retailer has a huge selection of his and 90% of them are sold out. i don’t get it......

Fronk

it would be nice if karma’s sour d was available somewhere...every retailer has a huge selection of his and 90% of them are sold out. i don’t get it......

Got to time it right I guess. I got them off Pure sativa when they had 2 packs left.
I consider myself lucky but if you really want something you find a way...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Grab some headbanger, youll find a sour leaner.

Fronk

#6 (day31) looks hungry but traveling just fine.
picture.php

#5 (day31)
picture.php

#2 (day27)
picture.php

They’ve all been slightly pollinated by KG Sour D #4 male. The #4 male looked exactly like #5.

Fronk

Lookslike I got 3 phenos from 3 so far.

Lookslike I got 3 phenos from 3 so far.

#5 day 40
picture.php

#6 day 40
picture.php

#2 day 36
picture.php