What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYC PIFF WASHINGTON HEIGHTS HAZE

amish_grade

Looks real good! I recently found a seed in something that came off the block up in NYC. It looked as if it was going to go, but I don't think that it will =(. Still havent found the exact haze that turned me onto it back in 2006.

A

AVOH

Had a few drinks tonight. Not one to really put info out on this and will probably edit a lot out ... This is what I was told from my ppl a few years back pre n post bids . I spend a lot of time in dr and married to sumthin scary probably know as much as any one on the subject pre911 suitcase ninja . ask Dg and abja about my wife . All the Dominican piff was grown in big pots of promix that's why I asked how u was doin it... and the cut which I think u got finished in 12 -14 weeks mostly 12 ... there was another different cut green silver puday that finished in 11 solid .. But it's not the one u got u got that golden 178 auto ... u rockin the autobon fire ... that's the one u want anyway.chocjuanfatalfalc .... Columbia will who hiding up in Boston still owes me 25k bleeding all over my wife's floor ... your solid at 12 weeks.. it's run dependent... that's why the sour was so easily replaced it.. fuk aj got it late and that whole crews story make zero sense if u lived there sour came from sopranos lol from staten with Dominican workers who didn't get busted and were worth a fuk good at what they do when the busts happen and shit got crazy the good ones got picked up n that's how it blew up all over NYC . the rest got strung out trying to fill shoes that they couldn't fit..
then there was The original cut ny purple haze super stringy rose church smell (139 broadway basement cut 164 n 207 before shit really blew up) nemo nemo... it took much longer 120+ but disappeared around 2000-02 last time I saw it was at a cock fight 122nd st April 02 and I believe is really gone... cuz one homie I know is dead and my other boy who had it went right to the auto cut cuz it wasn't practical everyone else got no less then 5ers...Park west high baby... rikers prep finest here... shit mang dg we should chat. good to see you crushing it again ... it is terrible what this generation of soft weak sensitive ppl are doin to the weed game and the whole damn country..I'm on my way out struggling trying to retire early and happy to an island do what I love n want come out a winner n pass it on before the game is handed completely over to meek Mac Walmart coke n Pepsi ... fuk this shit and what they turning America into... learn Chinese and Russian mutha fukas...

Fuck i love nemos
Its that weather stoney lol

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Ok so I'm taking her down. I look at trichs and look like it's time

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Sweet! So @ how many days?

They take her 90 days but I'm done early 75 days .The person that grows her they don't know shit of what they doing... I think I can dial her in next run and get 3 lbs each easily .I put co2 30 days in flower if I had space to work other then the tent ,shits not for me.From the looks of it a lot of cuts I have are getting tossed and piff is filling up the space.i don't see why grow anything else that people easily have or share cuts of, that really mess up the market. Glad to see that piff is not easy to obtain. **Hope my pairs keep it on lock and not hand out cuts **:thank you:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I don't know what to say as for piff being haze I doubt it .I know there can be a shit loads of debate but I'm comparing it to my more sativa haze cross of Punto Rojo x GG4 .my cross looks sativa as fuck..."piff" i don't know what to think of this magnificent plant other then I'm glad she exist .we need DNA testing

picture.php

OldCoolSativa

Really nice man. It's obvious you're a damn good grower, and you're growing fire. I love the wheat sheaf structure of the PRxGG4 buds. Just awesome. I bought some Ethiopian frankincense yesterday at my favorite head shop and sparked some up when I got in the car. Dialing in my nasal appraisal of all things Frankie. :)

How electric is the PRxGG4? Sounds really kickass!

Congrats on your harvest!

mack 10

Veteran
wow, the gg really puffed up the calx's. nice.

Piff sounds like some crazy herb, hope i get to try someday.
Did they ever have Piff Hash? or
maybe they will get on the oil game?

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Really nice man. It's obvious you're a damn good grower, and you're growing fire. I love the wheat sheaf structure of the PRxGG4 buds. Just awesome. I bought some Ethiopian frankincense yesterday at my favorite head shop and sparked some up when I got in the car. Dialing in my nasal appraisal of all things Frankie. :)

How electric is the PRxGG4? Sounds really kickass!

Congrats on your harvest!

Thanks...they are 2 phenos of PR x GG4 I should of label 3 and 4 on pic .the one to the left is pheno 3 And one to the right is #4. They got cut same time and waiting to cure a few days .But last sample of the pheno #4 was killa all head and behind the eyes really trippy that was 3 weeks ago .they both don't smell neck to neck with the Frank incense piff has.More of eucalyptus mango smell but when the #3 burns it's straight Frank incense piff in the air .will have to see what changed during those 3 weeks maybe #3 turned more fire I don't know

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
wow, the gg really puffed up the calx's. nice.

Piff sounds like some crazy herb, hope i get to try someday.
Did they ever have Piff Hash? or
maybe they will get on the oil game?

I haven't seen piff hash or any type of oils .thing is people don't understand the guys that been growing piff for years ago don't understand the plant how many growers here do ,how to feed and know what the plant needs .they are not cannabis educated .they grow like most of us did when we first started .years later they still on same level grow stills .all I know is once I get her in hydro it's a wrap shit is going to be more insane .soil is not really my thing I still argue with people how hydro gives more flavor ,crystals and aroma

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day DG

Looks like NL #5 Hz to me .
Possibly SK / Hz or G13 / Hz .

When did Piff come around ? NL #5 Hz C released in 1989 ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

OldCoolSativa

Looks like NL #5 Hz to me .
Possibly SK / Hz or G13 / Hz .

When did Piff come around ? NL #5 Hz C released in 1989 ?

Same timeframe for Nl5Hz A, maybe a bit earlier...1987-1989. Nevil sold seeds to large-quantity buyers who could've gotten hold of 5HzA seed "off the menu" at the Cannabis Castle.