What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatcha Puffin

Green Supreme

Veteran
Too the nice person the neg repped me for thumbnails, I say lol. Good luck with that. I like the way the thumbnails take less room and if you want too see them bigger you can. Best of both worlds. Peace GS

If you had Cecil's Cush, you will be disappointed by this one. Peace GS

Ya I know... I was young, I didn't realize there are two of them then... I figured I could get the cutting again anytime since it was popular around mr

turns out all I can get now is the pk one, ahaha... live and learn.

I like the pk green crack but you are right I was disappointed to find out its much different... like i've said i have grown it out a few times and cant figure if a long veg helps it much with yield...

cecils was a quick flowering fruity sativa looking plant to me. but hard ass nugs and tasty too... got rid of it cause it didn't fit well with og in the same room.

chea

CG

ps wtf would anyone give neg rep on how you choose to show pics? fugg i do those big ass pics all the time, saves you from having to click on it.

S

Sneeuw

Smoke

Smoke

Phillies Blunt Sour Apple and some good Afghan from Nirvana:dance013:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Some joints I puffed with Marihanaman and Jodie Emery this afternoon. First is Zed Hahsplant, then Sweet Blue. Peace GS

Last edited:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Cool, thanks for adding it. This is Sister M. Forgot to take pics of the 50/50. 1/2 King weed and 1/2 bubblehash. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

I would love to see some of the bubble you get, I myself currently am mainly using bubble, just happened to enjoy some flowers tday.

Edit: I am going to start saving for a camera, my last one broke hehe.

J

juicepuddle

Cant vote any threads today! Ill make sure to rep those when I can, looks like someheady smoke

Securityfirst

Take a hit or 2 of this shit and fizzle out bro!!

Im not really into bho for general health concerns and smoking a lot of what nots in my youth : 0 )

This is light dep whitefire og (the white x fire og), super Sour Diesel (sour d x massachusetts super skunk out of Oakland) Chemdog #4 (total fav) and Pure Kush BHO!!

The work crew smoked an oz lol
005rya.jpg
003mw.jpg

J

juicepuddle

Nice shots guys, glad we got some BHO in here to hold it down for the oilers.

Latest posts

Latest posts