What's new

Outdoor Potential Pound Yielders

Nickcorp187

Lets see your potential pound yielders for 2011. I'm gonna post mine from a few seasons ago to get things rollin.

This bad boy yielded 3.1 pounds in 2006. Lets see what you got.

Nickcorp187

ok I think I got a couple potential ones in here. okay lets see got some purple maroc, bogglegum, and a few others. with still a couple months of growth left I should hit the pound mark on at least half of them.

hmmm which one... they all look over an lb... hjows about:
picture.php

triplets

oldhaole

Veteran
Where to start...

Where to start...

Here's a few from last year and this year.

Last year I planted regrows. Largest plant yielded 5 lbs +. All Thai crosses.

The next two are currently under construction. There's a bunch more too. One last was a duplicate pic

Attachments

• r 1a.jpg
    r 1a.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 15
  • r 7.jpg
    r 7.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 11
  • r 9.jpg
    r 9.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Hole 4 7-14.jpg
    Hole 4 7-14.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Hole 10 7-14.jpg
    Hole 10 7-14.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Hole 11 7-14.jpg
    Hole 11 7-14.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12

McDank8O5

these photos are about a week old

Afgoo x Purple Berry Diesel
picture.php

Blue Rhino x Citrus Skunk
picture.php

Purple Berry Diesel
picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
Here we are, 2 meters high, 2 meters wide, with 3 more months to go, strain is Sativa Seedbank's Full Moon:

jack Haze

Not a good picture at all but I hope this OG HazexSkunk1 pulls a pound. It's 6-'7' pre-stretch so I'd say a pound is conservative.

picture.php

jack Haze

I think you'll get a pound or 5 lol

I'm curious to see what it'll do outdoors. I unexpectedly had to shut down and had 8 clones that I had nothing to do with so I stuck them outdoors. It easily stretches 4x so it should be impressive.

Unfortunately, they'll never finish aside from a miracle as I'm around 39.5 latitude. I just want to see a 20' Haze plant, not expecting much yield.

Nickcorp187

damn a haze skunk cross you wont even come close to finishing unless you cut down the light early yourself with a tarp or something???? good luck eitherway

E

everydaygreen

Great thread ! Thank you guys for your share .I have to admit I'm a little jealous lol.
Wish you :plant grow: this year !!!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
From 20ft away and atop an embankment - just to get most of the plant in the photo:

My *Lowryder2, 7 feet tall and about 7 feet wide
picture.php

* Bought from a supposedly legitimate vendor. Obviously mislabled, not a single one of ten seeds went auto.

Cappy

No shit, eh? I dream of seeing my girls grown to their full potential, under a beautiful sun and harvesting once a year. :sigh:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
No shit, eh? I dream of seeing my girls grown to their full potential, under a beautiful sun and harvesting once a year. :sigh:

No Shit! (Check out my linked "Blackstar grow" Its the sole survivor)

I hope you get the chance someday. I'm sure that many here could help you out.

jack Haze

I think you'll get a pound or 5 lol

Looks like I'll get squat off it. That plant along with about 25 others were the latest casualties of war. I went out to water and the whole plot was chopped.

This was a test of sorts. It was a new plot and I wanted to know if I could grow trees next year without detection....Guess I have my answer.