What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Panama- By ACE

R

Raw_Dog

Silence for 2 years... Wow! Not a good sign but that smoke report was on point, damn if you hate the bump. I have some in veg!

chusss

There just doesn't seem to be a real short-cut for the clear greased-lightnin' high of a long-flowering sattie, unfortunately. :comfort:

So are you saying that the more weeks flowering, the more clear effect will be??? i always thought the opposite, indeed my last harvest that i did was with 50% of brown pistils

vanilla dutch

So are you saying that the more weeks flowering, the more clear effect will be??? i always thought the opposite, indeed my last harvest that i did was with 50% of brown pistils

i think what he meant was long flowering sativas versus premature indicas are not apples and oranges. thank u for this bump of a thread.as i have not seen this smoke report before. the earliest haze ive seen is 90 days flowering. indicas usually go 70 at most.:woohoo: