What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monster seedlings?

HashTree

Everything went wrong with all my outdoor plants this year between hail and animals so I set up a new space to go back to indoor. I don't know if I'm crazy or not but these seedlings just look abnormally huge?
Strain is paonia purple paralyzer.
Soil is roots organic.
4 plants look the same under a 9 or 15 w aerogarden led until I decide what light to get.

These girls grow like a classic Indica outdoors but they do get big like 8ft. I might have a hard time with these things in the 2 x 4 cabinet I plan to use.

Attachments

• 20180917_094544.jpg
    20180917_094544.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 22

Cvh

Supermod
Watch it that it doesn't smoke you.
Better sleep with one eye open.
:biggrin:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
What, is that like 3 days.

Has it shown sex yet, I wonder.

Will it try to kill and eat you later, lol.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Everything went wrong with all my outdoor plants this year between hail and animals so I set up a new space to go back to indoor. I don't know if I'm crazy or not but these seedlings just look abnormally huge?
Strain is paonia purple paralyzer.
Soil is roots organic.
4 plants look the same under a 9 or 15 w aerogarden led until I decide what light to get.

These girls grow like a classic Indica outdoors but they do get big like 8ft. I might have a hard time with these things in the 2 x 4 cabinet I plan to use.

When my largest plants from seed are grown...most were males

HashTree

Thanks guys. I didn't know if i was loosing it or what. Some of you had me cracking up pretty good!
Ill try and do a grow diary on this one. Would a 2x4 cabinet be considered a micro grow or just regular?
P.S. no photoshop here and I sure hope there not all males! I don't think ive ever noticed that correlation on size and sex.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm running two 2x4 tents and a 2x2 tent for clones. I consider microgrow like the 2x2 grow tent or fridges, pc cases, that ikea cabinent build. But that's just like, my opinion, man. :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, those are uge leaves...

Please do a grow log. I've got some Paonia Purple Paralyzer seeds that were gifted to me.
I was told to watch out for intersex traits with these genetics.