What's new

How can I save my girl?

slimo

I have searched everywhere for a picture or similar symptom and can't find. I haven't seen any surface bugs but, I'm 61 now and can't see as well as I once could. This seems to start on the very top of a particular limb and work it's way down eventually killing whole limb. The leaves will turn bright (almost florescent) yellow at the base of the bud and turn brown and twist off. I'm just hoping someone has seen and cured.

Attachments

• 20180828_131157[533].jpg
    20180828_131157[533].jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 21

slimo

:eek: It got nuked! Sorry good buddy can't help you there.
Just doesn't look like nute burn. It's not all over the whole plant. Just a limb here or a bud there. Most of her is still alive. Had one do this last year and never got ahead of it. Thanks Switcher

R

red23

I have searched everywhere for a picture or similar symptom and can't find. I haven't seen any surface bugs but, I'm 61 now and can't see as well as I once could. This seems to start on the very top of a particular limb and work it's way down eventually killing whole limb. The leaves will turn bright (almost florescent) yellow at the base of the bud and turn brown and twist off. I'm just hoping someone has seen and cured.
This chart might help a bit.That is if its not infested with mites, or something!(Very difficult to detect with naked eyes).Magnanese/Potassium deficiencies can show when in flower,normally when stressed.If flushing possible, then I would do that, let her stand for a few days ,and,then feed her with bloom.Spray leaves with CalMag and hope for the best.

Attachments

• marijuana-nutrients-and-fertilizer-deficiency-1375-w800.jpg
    marijuana-nutrients-and-fertilizer-deficiency-1375-w800.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 22

troutman

Seed Whore
If it's not nute burn. Then maybe a slightly increased feeding of a balanced nutrient will help.

How is the water situation? pH ok? Too much water? Not enough water?

slimo

Thanks Red. Just flushed last week with buffered water. Just fed yesterday. Waiting to see if it spreads. Weird stuff man, flower seems to die from the stem outward. Shoot some of the leaves will turn that bright yellow about 1/2 way through the leave and the tip 1/2 will still be green. I'm leaning towards some kind of deficiency or some real bad bug in the dirt.

slimo

If it's not nute burn. Then maybe a slightly increased feeding of a balanced nutrient will help.

How is the water situation? pH ok? Too much water? Not enough water?
Thanks troutman. I'm using GH flora cause I use more of it elsewhere. PH is around 5.8. I also use cal/mag. This is the only soil potted plant I have. You may be on to something there. Could be stress and or water. Lot of rain around here lately. Could have really leeched my media out. Gonna tick up on the nutes a bit.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Thanks troutman. I'm using GH flora cause I use more of it elsewhere. PH is around 5.8. I also use cal/mag. This is the only soil potted plant I have. You may be on to something there. Could be stress and or water. Lot of rain around here lately. Could have really leeched my media out. Gonna tick up on the nutes a bit.
PH is a tad low for growing in soil. 6.3 - 6.8 (6.5) preferred. 5.5 - 6.1 (5.8) is for hydro.

slimo

Thanks guys, gonna ease that ph up. Like I said ,it looks more like an underground problem, deficiency or something under the dirt. Lockout.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Too many leaves. Best to prune the plants standing around it, and the core of the plant itself so you have better airflow.

It looks like some kind of septosis.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Just doesn't look like nute burn. It's not all over the whole plant. Just a limb here or a bud there. Most of her is still alive. Had one do this last year and never got ahead of it. Thanks Switcher
Hence my comment (tongue & cheek) :)

Latest posts

Latest posts