What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Strawberry Diesel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 18

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a Genius Thai and a White Biker !!!! I've transplanted 30 tonite I've got about that many more.....that's a nite lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 18

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've stayed pretty simple on my soil mix...organic potting soil walmart/lowes, 20-25% perlite, 1-2tbs per/gal dolomite lime, few hands full earthworm castings per 2gal, 1tbs per 2gal marine cuisine, 1tbs diamouctoceas earth per 2gal, Mykos spread in the hole and soil....not specified. That's pretty much it. I'll have a bit more in the mix when I transplant again, it won't be that much different mainly add a few more things. Basic soil mix remains the same.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
First nite outdoors, I'm gonna cover half with plastic to avoid rain tonite

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 17

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
A lil cover the first nite or so....I can't let these get drowned. Remove later tonite or early morning. Also keeping in shade and treated the area/ground with a drenching of neem, and dusted the ground with diamouctoceas earth for bug relief.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 21

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got about 25 more that I'm needing to transplant to 1 to 1.5 lt containers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 18

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I've stayed pretty simple on my soil mix...organic potting soil walmart/lowes, 20-25% perlite, 1-2tbs per/gal dolomite lime, few hands full earthworm castings per 2gal, 1tbs per 2gal marine cuisine, 1tbs diamouctoceas earth per 2gal, Mykos spread in the hole and soil....not specified. That's pretty much it. I'll have a bit more in the mix when I transplant again, it won't be that much different mainly add a few more things. Basic soil mix remains the same.

What brand of soil was it?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just natural organic from walmart it's nice and black rich, kinda barky but ok....no perlite in it. Just natural premium organic from lowes. I've added the amendments I listed. I'm a big Ocean Forest fan.....I've used that for many yrs but there's nowhere to buy it around here. Plus it's to expensive to use once I transplant these again. This Just Natural Organic stuff is about the best I can find within a 2 hr drive. I'd like to have some OF or promix to add to this soil but if I gotta order it the delivery guy is gonna know what I'm doing and tell everybody so I'm gonna have to stick with what I can buy at Lowes and walmart . Thanks for all the rep guys !!!! I'm final getting going a lil

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got 40 transplanted into these bottles and containers. I've got the 4 fems from KC Brain Cristal Limit I will sink into 30-40 gal containers soon as they get some size on them. The others are standard seeds, I'm gonna have to eventually transplant these into grow bags. I'll be guerilla planting some stuff and if a can determine sex I'd like to put some of these standard seeds into big containers. I'm waiting on some seeds that are females but time is running out, if I don't get them soon.

I've got 10-12 more of these standard seeds/ different strains to transplant. So I'll have around 50-53 plants of so to sort through. Should be able to get a few good fems to put in big container. A lot of the crosses have GG4 in them. Plus the Cherry mist I wanna get a fem or so into a big container. Once I get more organized I'll start a seperate thread on my standard seeds/ and a different with my fems. It's kinda hectic getting these seedlings transplanted and getting them outdoors. I've had to watch for these popup showers and thunderstorms. Sprayed my outdoor area for bugs:insects daily. I'm hoping the next few wks to get these baby's growing into plants

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
A few more shots. I'm sorry I can't post but one pic at a time???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 18

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm moving them around a lot just slowly getting them used to the sun and have a lot of bottles/pots in totes I can't get that good of pics I have wire over a lot that's kinda hard to see. But there growing good. After transplanting them I've put neem all around the area there in, also spread some diamoncatoucs earth on the ground. Doing everything I can for insects and varmints hopefully. If the rain stays away a few days it's gonna help so much. I wish I ran my indoor soil to perlite mixture on this first transplant 60/soil 40/perlite. Just very wet and small plants/seedlings I should've knew, but I think were ok

caliprop215

Veteran
Looking good bro.

This black jack is taking off finally.... 25 gallon bucket for size comparison:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20180606_102609.jpg
    20180606_102609.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 16

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking good bro.

This black jack is taking off finally.... 25 gallon bucket for size comparison:tiphat:

That looks good friend, what do you use.....like soil, amendments , dolomite line, or do you just dig the hole and sink her. Well either way your growing it right my friend.!!!!! Glad to see some pics of some plants finally lol. Mine are to small to take pics of right now, hopefully they get rooted and take off. :tiphat:

-TheShortTexan-

That Blackjack looks heallllllthy for sure. Got a late start outdoors myself this year, by which I mean I'm not in the ground yet... hoping the Texas heat doesn't kill my chances at 29° Lat. Trying to let seedling grow a but before I stick in out into the furnace we call "weather"....

-TheShortTexan-

caliprop215

Veteran
That looks good friend, what do you use.....like soil, amendments , dolomite line, or do you just dig the hole and sink her. Well either way your growing it right my friend.!!!!! Glad to see some pics of some plants finally lol. Mine are to small to take pics of right now, hopefully they get rooted and take off. :tiphat:

My soil mix is 65 percent happy hippie mix. 25 percent black compost. 10 percent native soil.

Basically dug a hole and sunk them .using tiger grow or whatever is called for veg then going organic for flower.

I just planted couple more so we both need these to catch roots asap!

Thanks man

That Blackjack looks heallllllthy for sure. Got a late start outdoors myself this year, by which I mean I'm not in the ground yet... hoping the Texas heat doesn't kill my chances at 29° Lat. Trying to let seedling grow a but before I stick in out into the furnace we call "weather"....

-TheShortTexan-
Thanks it looks awesome so far.
I kinda kno how u fe man its gna be 104 and 106 in a couple days here. It sucks. But once they have a root system its all good

Planted 3 more babies today:woohoo:

Attachments

• 20180606_193801.jpg
    20180606_193801.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 17