What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Disjointed

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried watching it. But I had to turn it off after 10 minutes because it was horrible.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
It is so utterly horrible, just total cliched garbage, and on top of all that insulting to the intelligence of the audience.

Whoever is producing the animation bits should get their own spinoff though.

shithawk420

Veteran
I gotta agree with Dislexus.I watched it with my mom cause she likes Cathey Bates and she was on her iPhone most of the time.my main problem was the show's whole premise was based on stereotypes.had a couple laughe's but it was terrible.my mom grows and smokes but the only thing she was going on about was that she liked the 60''s clothes and style Cathy wore.I'm sorry but the only thing I liked was the real buds they used.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The way it ended way kinda sucky, why did they have to get busted? It should have had a different ending, the DEA guy was trying to be funny but it should have been a less serious way to end it. When and if they do a second season I hope it doesn't involve any cops.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah, the ending was definitely a buzz killer! Took the happy funny feeling I had from watching and shit all over it. :'( I agree, they should leave the 5 oh outta it.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just saw on twitter that they are filming 10 more episodes!!
So I guess we will see how they continue the story...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New episodes of Disjointed in January, Dank (Chris Redd)is a regular on SNL these days, some good skits

Green Squall

So what was with the Steve Deangelo parody? Were they poking fun or making fun? I thought they seemed overly harsh since they didn't even reach out to him. But then again, I really don't know much about the guy.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea great new season, I loved the deangelo spoof, it was hilarious....Ruth and that guy (forgot his name) was really sweet...dank and dabby almost crack me up!!
That Sabine chick is too funny, she reminds me of someone I used to know haha
And the puff pass and paint part was so cool, I would love to start one of those franchises it would be so much fun.
I’m sure I’ll watch it a cpl of more times

shithawk420

Veteran
as someone who works at a dispensery,i would think its insulting to you Mrs.Babba.ive never been to one.is that in any way how you do business?or is it just poking fun?serious question.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No it’s not like that at all where I work, we can’t medicate while we work, that doesn’t happen.
You can’t have flowering plants on site only clones...
It does try to show how mj helps ppl a little but we really try ask questions that will help us suggest the best way to ease what ever ails you.
But we do have security and lots of laughs like they do, it’s a fun job, most ppl that come in have a huge smile on their face

Goats

I am not surprised it got canceled. I enjoyed it but it isn't very good and Pete is the worst character ever. That character ruins the show

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m really bummed it got cancelled, it was entertaining and nothing else....I’m hoping Netflix reconsiders that decision

Latest posts

Latest posts