What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC Seeds, experience? Claim the best!

They claim to have the most potent weed in the world...

Anyone use them, going to make a single large purchase as soon as i decide on a company...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avoid these hacks!

You'd be better of choosing a seedbank such as seedbay or seed boutique that offers choices from many breeders.

Also, since your in the US of A, there are quite a few stateside seedbank options.
The advantage of stateside seedbanks is the lack of customs but they're still not totally legit according to fed law.

I've not lost an order from either option (overseas banks or stateside banks) so the choice is completely yours.

You'd be making a huge mistake, imo, by not exercising your options.

Tynehead Tom

BC seeds, ya I dunno about that place these days. was strange when I started looking for beans this year and came across them. Had to register and wait for an account approval? then got prices and stuff. was weird. I'm in BC but I think the BC seed company is in the USA? I could be wrong. They also have some big add up last January about being the first to make a genetically modified perpetually flowering plant..... one that can be grown and flowered for ...... wait for it....... for years LOL
I have no experience with their seeds but as soon as I saw their add for the perpetual flowering GMO weed..... I moved on LOL

If I lived in a favorable climate where plants had zero troubles finishing in October climate wise...... I'd grow a fricken field of Antenna Seeds, or Bodhi seeds, or Karma Genetics...... Cannabiogen...... geesh there's a few choices that are trusted and vetted and their seeds grow some reliably killer weed :D

sadpanda

i was wondering about this seedbank too which is how i found this thread. Their website looks very amateurish to me, like somebody who isn't willing to invest the time for a proper business but willing to put in just enough time so that it's 'good enough to attract a few suckers' (just my personal opinion), and a lot of the strains there i dont recognise, but they also seem to have a few weird selling angles, like Genetically Modified Strains wtf? http://www.bcseeds.com/genetically-modified-c-15.html
and this strain, "47.2% THC", again wtf? http://www.bcseeds.com/worlds-strongest-euphoria-continuum-bud-p-313.html

Cuzin_Dave

There only was one good Canadian seed bank called Heaven's Stairway and it is long gone. I refuse to buy any overpriced hermie riddled hack seeds from pseudo breeders in Canada. That is assuming they even send your order or by some magical act the seeds actually germinate. Never used any Canadian seed banks since HS closed. There are better and more reliable seed companies in the UK and Netherlands to deal with.

What a joke

What a joke

I was confused recently looking for bc bud depot typed on bc seeds found this website offering outrageous claims 9f fast flowering super heavy yielding powerhouse strains up to 50% seeds selling for $100,000 forever bud I think it was called flowers for a year or some shit then read this disclaimer and found this Disclaimer
This website is for people aged 19 and older. If you’re not 19, you must leave this site now.
We do not want anyone to act in conflict with their local laws. The trade of cannabis seeds is legal and illegal in many countries in the world, but it is up to you to check you local laws before placing an order for this type of product.
We do not want anyone to act in conflict with their locals laws. We do not endorse any illegal activity. THC stands for Total Hope Calculation percentage, CBD stands for Canada Bud Disposition percentage.
This site is for entertainment purposes only. This website is for entertainment content only. All information is provided “AS IS” and for entertainment value only!
Peace!
Get Our Most Popular Feminized Strain That’s Selling Over $550/ounce Street Prices For Free

Just wtf I hope people don't actually try buying from here

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you were trying to buy seeds from scammers and almost bought from shysters?

Do yourself a favour and never order from Bunk Depot.

@mikell no I order from seedsman, never had a problem with them love everything I've ordered, I just was looking around on the interwebs some crazy shit on there like those 2 sites haha