What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project Zazen

D

dogfishheadie

can someone give me a brief rundown on how to get started with the server donation? all through seedbay? is it different from the $50 one year membership? really, really, really would love a chance to help out the site as well as possibly get ahold of some of this epic stuff you all are putting out.

let me know what I need to do and it will be done.

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Man balls on the Blue Orca x NL#5 Haze male 9 days in flower....

This guy seems to be a bit sensitive to a not quite done compost topdress ...but that's good because less is more in the ROLS/No-till trip we are on~

picture.php

...and the girls just starting to throw stigma.

picture.php

......living soil picture of health

picture.php

Seandawg

Man balls on the Blue Orca x NL#5 Haze male 9 days in flower....

This guy seems to be a bit sensitive to a not quite done compost topdress ...but that's good because less is more in the ROLS/No-till trip we are on~

View Image

...and the girls just starting to throw stigma.

View Image

......living soil picture of health

View Image

Looks great gas!
I'll send you my address that way you can send the lot directly to me! Lmao

Aloha
SD

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Too bad it's not possible to create a male autoflower seed - I can think of a few people I would love to sneak such a seed into their 'program'

'Wow! Really? Just up and released pollen everywhere? That has to suck!'

Gascanastan

Veteran
Too bad it's not possible to create a male autoflower seed - I can think of a few people I would love to sneak such a seed into their 'program'

'Wow! Really? Just up and released pollen everywhere? That has to suck!'

I also keep the original NL#5 'dominant' F2 NLH male I got from some old guy~

There are certainly damned fine males in the NLH offering from 1988 eh...

ICMaggotMe

I also keep the original NL#5 'dominant' F2 NLH male I got from some old guy~

There are certainly damned fine males in the NLH offering from 1988 eh...

Was it the old guy or the old fat guy? I know the old fat guy has spawned some pretty nice boys and girls from the f3s he has.

Huge props on the Zazen project Gas!

Gascanastan

Veteran
Was it the old guy or the old fat guy? I know the old fat guy has spawned some pretty nice boys and girls from the f3s he has.

Huge props on the Zazen project Gas!

Thanks Daddy-O ...the original F2 NLH male is a resin passing dude for sure..all the BO x NLH are extremely frosty and potent.

Some beautiful stuff from Mr Coot's decision to freeze 'em a couple decades ago eh~

Gascanastan

Veteran
Blue Orca x NL#5/Neville's Haze Male and the Blue Orca females 15 days into flowering.......the BO x NLH male is nearly 6 feet tall at this point.
I've matched the flowering cycle to most fit the daylight hours so I can roll the 150 lb beast full of soil outside under the sun on a wheeled dolly....then back into the dark for the 12/12 when it's time. May as well catch some rays from the sun and save a bit on the electric bill....proly get better pictures under natural light~

picture.php

picture.php

H

Heliopolis

Your plants always look so healthy and happy that I just want to jump into the dirt and join them.
:blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts