What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RCMC Seeds

curbstop

Hello everyone
First time poster here
Ive been a reader for years
Great people and advise is what honestly keeps me coming back :biggrin:

I have a few packs of beans from RCMC
There all Highrise Gear
Strains
Patriot Medicine
Bluebonic X GG#3
Kush x GG#3

My question is this,When/Where to start the Bean's
I'm planning on doing swamp tube's/tub's Breeder Bread style
I'm concerned that with the autoflower traits being involved might hinder me if I start them inside
Which I have grown a few times with great success
However when you read on them,They say there "light sensitive"
Can I start them inside under 24/0 and be safe?

Best case i would like to start them inside
Worse case I put 2-3 beans per tub

Thanks for all the advice you guys have already given :tiphat:

J

Junkhead

Last year I started pure GG#3 indside under flouros for a least three weeks probably four. GG#3 is a little slower its and IBL. I put them outside beginning of june, they vegged a little into July and then flowered. Finished around Sept 3rd.

I'm sure those crosses will be fin if you start em inside. Remember plants have to be mature enough to even start thinking about flowering

I'm gonna go look up Patriot medicine now hope this helps a bit.

J

Junkhead

Read Julians massive outdoor grow thread if you haven't already. It stickied at the top of this forum.

Its the best thread on this site. Really.

hamstring

Veteran
IC mag is great place to research this question but just some FYI:

yes, please check unleashdagreen. Many knowledgeable breeders and growers. Also this is where these seeds were made and you will be able to talk to the actual breeder.

curbstop

Thanks junkhead‚personal experience is exactly what im looking for
Many thanks

I was leaning twards your suggestion jay
My common sense was suggesting the same light schedule

Thank you to both jay and ham
I did not know they had there own forum
I will definitely take a gander

If anyone else here has hands on experience with rcmc please feel free to chip in

These seeds are regs
Would it be a good idea to place 2-3 plants per bin in hopes of getting one female per tub

Thanks again for all the advise already

CannaCouture

Buyer beware. I dropped 24 C99 beans into a cup of water. 2 tap roots out of all that.

And before you ask, I've germed many many beans. This is a first, but, I should've known better when it took 4 wks for the beans to arrive.

RCMC claims to have a "buy one get one free" on this strain.

My advice... Do not ever buy from RCMC.

pissoffey

That's unfortunate CannaCouture. Did you have any issues germinating the freebies? Or was it just the C99 that you had issues with?

S

sourpuss

Buyer beware. I dropped 24 C99 beans into a cup of water. 2 tap roots out of all that.

And before you ask, I've germed many many beans. This is a first, but, I should've known better when it took 4 wks for the beans to arrive.

RCMC claims to have a "buy one get one free" on this strain.

My advice... Do not ever buy from RCMC.

Ouch almost bought those myself... thx.

S

sourpuss

Good to know... not sure who was the breeder of the c99 was on sale.... guess u get what you pay for....

pissoffey

I contacted RCMC asking if they had heard of any complaints about HighRise Seeds' C99 F4. I promptly received a reply that stated that they had not had any complaints about C99 F4, or any of HighRise Seeds' products in general. They stated that they formerly carried another breeder's C99 linw, but discontinued it. After seeing the unleashdagreen forum and how many members are satisfied with the C99 line, I am unsure about CannaCouture's claim. I am not saying that it could not happen, although, with the number of satisfied growers posting recent pictures and reports about the line, I am skeptical. One member posted three days ago that he has some growing out right now. On the same page is a beautiful picture of the harvested and manicured buds.

Just my 2 cents.

S

sourpuss

Yeah could be grower error cause everything I hear about rcmc and the breeders is positive. Cant forget smoke a lot seeds.... breeder brad is a great guy and breeder.... u seen the seeds the man pops for selection? He posted a pic in the breeders show us your op thread..

hoss1111

I have grown highrises c99 f4.
I got the 2 for 1 deal and have had no problems great plants all sprouted fine. I'd bet user error no offence.

Ya and breeder brad is a super great guy. I have a beautiful outdoor garden thanks to this man. Thanks again buddy !!

Latest posts

Latest posts