What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspired by Julian's Threads?

Hoypare.

:thank you:
picture.php

View image in gallery

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Well...if anyone's wants to have an offline version of his thread...look no further.
I made it into a pdf and you can get it HERE

enjoy!

ps. every 30 days the file goes offline. just remind me to reupload it and update the link when it stops working

Last Update 15.02.2019

Dday391

Sweat mud and blood to you all. Timeless words. The massive outdoor grow really needs to be a book lol. And to think I was on this site for nearly two years before I even looked at it lol. Woulda saved me about a thousand headaches. I read everything that was still there every active link followed up on every thing I found interesting, also found a pretty sick tv show I never even heard of. Thanks to the community and the man himself for all of the inspiring conversations/ ideas this place has helped me and continues to help me so much.

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gentleman...(Ladies?)....I am humbled and honored, and thank you for the wishes.

I miss it here...

Planning to pen something, but have been waiting for the right time and project....(something "fun" :smoke: ....) and of course, with the new game (per se), a lot of things (projects) carry restrictions about photo/video, etc...

Servicing U.S licensed operators(ions) has/is now expanding to overseas and government licensed operations, (design, engineering, brand creation, product lines, project and facility management, and PsyOps of course :biglaugh: :smoke: ) so, just waiting for the right things to share (and then will probably throw multiple things into one thread and make it not only an op thread but also a nationwide industry/business thread/commentary as well.....(to those who can stand all my nonsense of course...:biglaugh: :smoke: .....

Wishing all the best.....miss it here but stopping in every now and then..

Last edited:
P

Pk72

:yeahthats: cant wait for a new thread. on my second read through of the massive outdoor. That and the indoor thread were what made me want to sign up here.

Julian's writing has changed the way I look at life and put my motivation/work ethic on overdrive. The grow info is thought provoking and very informative but his posts covering spiritual/motivational/psychological topics helped me to recognize and seize several opportunities in day to day life and continue to daily.

One of the many things I've drawn from the hours I've spent reading content he's penned is that if you put 110% and then some into your work, constantly re-evaluate/plan your moves and stay prepared by taking every aspect you can into account pertaining to whatever situation(s) you are in, then you will find yourself in some interesting positions in life when the universe believes you are ready to handle them..... all from a change of mindset.....Talk about an eye opening experience..... glad to see he is still around and posting :sasmokin:

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well.......it looks like I think we've found just the right one (op) to begin (thread) with......

Stay tuned, because this one's going to be fun :smoke:

I miss it here........ :smoke: ......

Hint: Over 300,000 sq. ft., but under 2MM. :smoke:

Tahoe22

Buckling down for another crazy ride.. took me about 6 months to read the first outdoor thread.. worth every second spent, going to re-read while waiting for the new one to start :smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts