What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New testers for the OG DOM male...

nickman

Veteran
Just wondering what’s up with all the tester threads for that OG DOM male...???...

I only see one... mr brunch...???...

I would have done a real nice one for you OJD

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Shame mate, I thought you were on the list... must be an oversight-
I was looking forward to seeing your grow :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry bro
I thought I sent them out but you might have been missed.
I also sent out to Bobbo 100% and nothing has arrived like more than 2 weeks later and normally takes 7-10 days max ?

My orders have been arriving so I have no clue, it's like it was lost or something.

After the Virus I've decided to test them myself and with a few local friends, also there wasnt much interest anyway but il have some pics along the way but wont be able to do full grow show as there are to many plants and my friends dont take photos so only when I'm over there I can take photos.

When I offer testers next time nickman if your interested then you will be the top of the list.
Just wondering what’s up with all the tester threads for that OG DOM male...???...

I only see one... mr brunch...???...

I would have done a real nice one for you OJD

nickman

Veteran
Sorry bro
I thought I sent them out but you might have been missed.
I also sent out to Bobbo 100% and nothing has arrived like more than 2 weeks later and normally takes 7-10 days max ?

My orders have been arriving so I have no clue, it's like it was lost or something.

After the Virus I've decided to test them myself and with a few local friends, also there wasnt much interest anyway but il have some pics along the way but wont be able to do full grow show as there are to many plants and my friends dont take photos so only when I'm over there I can take photos.

When I offer testers next time nickman if your interested then you will be the top of the list.

Kool man...!!!... it’s all good, no worries my friend...!!!...

We spoke a few separate times through emails and pm’s but nothing...!!!...

Next time, I’ll be looking forward to it OJD :tiphat:...

Latest posts

Latest posts