What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spring -Connoisseur Run

Blazeee

Veteran
Chevy,,,,
I find using Top max seems t help in keeping the plants healthy and very stinky n sticky but don’t know if it ups the yield or not,,,,,been using top max for many years now after a little while with Boost,,,,stuck with top max as I keep the runs organic,,,,,I am gonna try bcuzz organic booster in the future,,,,use it from week 4 onwards and very small amounts iirc like 1ml per litre,,,,,s2

I think Topmax is just Humic and Fulvic acid, so not a pk/bloom booster, as you say, will keep the plants healthier but wont bump the yields up massively.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
New kit

New kit

Some pics of our new humidifier,,
Placed just in front of a big Honeywell Oscillator,,,,
Room just watered so won’t start fogging until it drops to under 50/55% humidity,,,,,S2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just coming into wk5,,
All good except odd one or two overfed and a few light spots,,,
Some lovely aromas coming through,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got my weeks mixed up so just into week7,,,,
All putting on now,,
A couple were overwatered but should pull through,,,
Very lovely aromas all over,,,
Good humidity and temps,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week8,,,,,
All yellowing off ,,,,
Mid week 10 for cut ,,,,packing on nicely,,,s2

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro , take them as long as you can for yield/taste , as Soma used to say if it looks done wait an extra week , I've always lived by Soma's statement .
Going to be some lovely flavours in there bro , variety is the spice of life( breeder steve quote i think, i cant remember)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro , take them as long as you can for yield/taste , as Soma used to say if it looks done wait an extra week , I've always lived by Soma's statement .
Going to be some lovely flavours in there bro , variety is the spice of life( breeder steve quote i think, i cant remember)

Cheers bro,,,,,cut at weekend almost 10 weeks,,,,
Battling some high temps but all good,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cut tommorow,,,3 or 4 could have done with another 4 or 5 days but that could have put those that are Well done at jeopardy so need to go with the majority,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts