What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSSDH

Xochi

I grew some sssdh during my last grow. It was in a 5gal pot 1st run no till with a couple of teas throughout. Didn’t train until they were too tall, wanted to see how it would grow without training. Under a 315 lec cmh more a less had one to itself. Didn’t get many pics as it was in an awkward corner.

The smell started off super lemony then turned into pure fuel. Absolutely lovely smell. The buds were densely covered in trichs and oily to the touch. Just a tap of a bud gets your fingers sticky.

In the vape it produces a lot of vapour and in a joint super dense smoke.

The taste is old school haze but also get a fuel taste. Highs very strong and quite long lasting.

Will try and find some more pics.

I want to explore some more csg stains especially the old school hazes and diesels.

Xochi

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They got dried to quick but are having a king cure. Getting better with age. Around 5 months old now. Still working on drying process.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Xochi

Great pics and report.
The SSSDH is a real stretchy strain and loves all types of training in veg and even into flower untill she stops stretching.

Thanks for the report it helps out alot.:tiphat:

Peace
I grew some sssdh during my last grow. It was in a 5gal pot 1st run no till with a couple of teas throughout. Didn’t train until they were too tall, wanted to see how it would grow without training. Under a 315 lec cmh more a less had one to itself. Didn’t get many pics as it was in an awkward corner.

The smell started off super lemony then turned into pure fuel. Absolutely lovely smell. The buds were densely covered in trichs and oily to the touch. Just a tap of a bud gets your fingers sticky.

In the vape it produces a lot of vapour and in a joint super dense smoke.

The taste is old school haze but also get a fuel taste. Highs very strong and quite long lasting.

Will try and find some more pics.

I want to explore some more csg stains especially the old school hazes and diesels.

superx

Veteran
How long was the flowering period for you? It's one of those strains on my to do list before I depart from this life, thanks for sharing.

Xochi

@ojd Smoking this has got me interested in more of your haze/Diesel strains. Do you still offer anything pure haze or sour diesel?

I think these went around 12 weeks.