What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s Xmas Connisseur run

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have time take a few individual plant or cola pics before harvest and write what strain , if not no worries as I'm sure il get to taste them anyway.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bro
I thought you already chopped them.
Going to be extra nice this round with the extra time given and taste world class with your organic soil and feeding.
:tiphat:
Peace

Lol,,,,no way O,,,,
Loupe said no go and amount of white hairs busting meant a while longer,,,,
Cheers O,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Approaching Week 10

Approaching Week 10

Getting near 10 weeks,,,,just before lights on,,,,,used so many stakes,,some have 4 ,,,,,
Nice colouring,,,,
All good,,,,,a few have slowed down drinking now,,,,
no overwatering on those that are done,,,s2

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real nice bro
Lovely colours indicates a beautiful clean plant , looking like 1 of your best , great work bro.:tiphat:
Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks gratefulH and OJ,,,,,
Week to cut,,,,
We love our flavours so gonna get real ugly before cut,,lol,,

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your on fire these days bro :dance013:
Cant wait to taste them , and you can taste my new strains that are ready also.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your on fire these days bro :dance013:
Cant wait to taste them , and you can taste my new strains that are ready also.

Peace

Lovely mate,,,,
Those new varieties sound special,,,,
Look forward to it,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Done

Done

Last pics before cut,,mid week 10:,,,
Sod trimming this lot,,I’m off lol,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro
I can taste it from here.

Another great run bro and looks a nice yield this run to.

Peace
O,,,I have used over 35 stakes and still have colas drooping down to the floor,,,ran out of stakes a week ago but missed some that needed staking,,,photos don’t show the length and breadth of the room,,,,,40 in there Bro,,,

It’s a shit load of trimming but hardly much popcorn,,,
Sugar leaves are caked so just nipping the tips off those,,,,,,reassurance of a new filter has helped,,,lol,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you going to make hash with the trim? Sounds like it would be tasty :tiphat:

Trimmers take it Mr B,,,,,,using water and ice is far too messy and labour intensive for my 55 yrs :biggrin:,,
I enjoyed it 17 yrs ago,,,,lol,,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I hear they make some nice little ice hash machines these days... my back wants me to buy one but I’m waiting for a good outdoor crop to make it worthwhile :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear they make some nice little ice hash machines these days... my back wants me to buy one but I’m waiting for a good outdoor crop to make it worthwhile :tiphat:

Yeah,,,those little washing type machine things,,,,I might give one a go,,nothing ventured,,nothing gained,,
I do have a shitload of caked trim though Mr B,,,,,
I believe the trimmers stick it in a grinder and smoke it during the days but not too sure if they make solid with it now,,,, s2:tiphat: