What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Grindhouse love

Artisan_tek

@PANIKZ Yo i checked your site but I didnt see grindhouse listed. If you had any mob boss or tang tang lying around i would be interested. Thanks!

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
More Ancient Afghan

More Ancient Afghan

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

im slowly going through my old storage ,trying to find the better photos

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Yo Yank,
Shoots, not sure if you told me about the pigs ripping on yer crops or not. Hoopin that info, respect brah. If yer back to Grindin, we'll git ya something to grind on.

I'll get with Painikz for a stock check and see what is available to folks..

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
hell yea Steele . ill be back as soon as i find a new place to call home. ill pm you as soon as i hit 50 post

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor

Here is the link to Steele’s description

Last edited:

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
I am pretty sure panikz at seedbay.com has some of Grindhouse stock of the DMT crosses which are some of my pics in the DMT section , I can’t tell you exactly which ones cause my memory isn’t the greatest.

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
ok just so everyone knows there is limited stock of grindhouse gear left on seedbay.
ancient afghan x3
gsc x DMT x1 last DMT cross left
prophet x19
pre 11 prophet x2
and finaly
ultra sonja x26 my favorite strain / unbelievable trich production. the flavors the aromas the combination of uk cheese and Tang Tang are nearly impossible to beat or duplicate. Steele is a master at identifying the perfect traits of any cultivar, as seen with his DMT line and his Tang Tang line.
Make sure you grab the last of his stock from seedbay. so we can show him his talents are so respected , so as in the future we will see more of what Grindhouse has to offer. Keep it going Steele , we love ya Bro

Dankwolf

I am pretty sure panikz at seedbay.com has some of Grindhouse stock of the DMT crosses which are some of my pics in the DMT section , I can’t tell you exactly which ones cause my memory isn’t the greatest.

Thank you I xhecked seed bay but did not find any grindhouse gear . ( I am not the best at navigating web sites .