Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_0564.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌵 got another 150lbs of cactus chopped down and thrown onto the compost pile...about done with the yard,just doing a quick hour of work is keeping my back from exploding...really need to water

and got a brake caliper cleaned up and lubed,fresh pads installed...just need to take the purple klamper and love lever off the straggler and put the spyre back on that so i have the klamper for the purple monkey build...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:one more room to go...another easy day in the pot garden at least...and the yard for that matter...just some more pruning and raking to do...and one more watering for the next 9 plants to chop...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s also a picture symbolizing my career in marijuana…..
Don’t run off to quickly. The gubment is changing things. Schedule 3 will give the black market a boost in my opinion. Big pharma, tobacco and liquor companies are gonna be the competitors. Everything will have to be approved by the fda along with 42 other gubment organizations. Dispensaries will have to have a pharmacist on staff and no more dr recommendations. Gonna have to have a script from a dr and go through all the bull shit. That’s just a little bit of what’s to come.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don’t run off to quickly. The gubment is changing things. Schedule 3 will give the black market a boost in my opinion. Big pharma, tobacco and liquor companies are gonna be the competitors. Everything will have to be approved by the fda along with 42 other gubment organizations. Dispensaries will have to have a pharmacist on staff and no more dr recommendations. Gonna have to have a script from a dr and go through all the bull shit. That’s just a little bit of what’s to come.
here's to hoping🤞
it would sure be nice to see prices going back up for once

Latest posts

Latest posts