Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mandala Seeds > Ganesh smoke report

Thread Title Search
Ganesh smoke report Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2013, 11:05 AM #1
PunkAssWeed

PunkAssWeed will become famous soon enoughPunkAssWeed will become famous soon enough
Talking Ganesh smoke report

Hi

I had one ganesh growing from seeds 12/12. Hempy bucket 5liter.Grow was quite trouble free. Little nute sensitivity. not sensitive to under watering and copes with heat.

Yeild was over my expectations. 20g. i had grow it once before and it was 28g with 30day veg in soil. Perfect for sog.only one cola and nothing else this time. good dense nuggets.i harvest by the mandala guide"harvest when there is few fresh pistils".it may be little over flowered.only 5% of fresh pistils.next time i try 10-15%. i didn count the days,just by the looks and the feeling. smell during flower was mostly floral,some rotten fruit smell.overal very enjoyable aroma.

Smell. smelling far away from grinder its melon.closer you get its spicy,with earthy undertones.faint chokolate.

Smoke. taste isnt there yet,not cured yet. high is bit of a creeper.5-10minuts and it hits you. first with sativa thought then its start to relax the body. beginning of high is quite dreamy. not that sleepy though. you can easily sit down and chill or do something physical.almoust all physical activity is great,streching cycling ect. after an hour dreamy part gets away and high is bit more active with nice relaxing body high.still you can chill or do activities. Concentration is bit hard and you might forget what was you doing or what really happend :p the other day my girlfriend ask if i had walked the dogs. with no hesitation i sayd yes.later when i was getting to bed i realized i had only thought/imagined to go out with dogs.oh fuck,get dressed and lets go out "again"

next day can be little more"stress free" but it goes away with every day use in a week.first few days you may feel sleepier but after that it goes away.actually you feel very refress and more energetic but in a relaxed way.good for anxiety and depression as they say on the website. really lowers the anxiety levels and thus makes u more fuctional.

its wery good allaround weed. you can do everything with it. makes you happy and euphoric. maybe little paranoid when smoked but im sensitive to that. does not put you to sleep but not interfere the sleep if you want to sleep.functional or chill,up to you. quite transparent at the end. best weed i had in a while/couple of years.

-PAW

ps.updated.

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:20 PM #2
Crusader Rabbit

Crusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant future
Nice report. Good smoke. I liked Ganesh a lot. Hope to grow it again.
Crusader Rabbit is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2013, 06:43 AM #3
farmerlion

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Only in fourth day of flowering now. Will come back and do report later. This is all Christmas gifts. Will be curing in glass jars up until Santa comes down their chimney's...HO HO HO !!!
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2013, 04:06 AM #4
farmerlion

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
The girls are still flowering for 3 1/2 weeks. Overall they look great. I moved them outside only to have the sun covered in heavy clouds for a couple hours. Moved back inside for 5 hours of lite before bedtime. The scent is very piney and I can't tell any other scents beyond the pine. Is sticky a scent? Mandala the quality of your gear is amazing. I'm a true fan of your exceptional quality. THANK YOU !!!!!!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:43 PM #5
farmerlion

Hello, It's another year later and Ganesh is the queen of the grow room again! Not even from a new pack of seeds. Pack is two years old one of 10 packs I purchased. Mike and Jasmine I'm very proud to run your genetics, THANK YOU ! I have not run any Kalichakra in 3 years It will be in the room next year. Peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:21 AM #6
consuela

consuela will become famous soon enough
Thanks for your report
I did a Ganesh smoke report a few days ago. I thought the "morning after" feeling of a mild high was a thing of my own imagination, or a result of my low thc tolerance. It seems it may actually be a trait of this stran smoke.
consuela is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:52 AM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Yeah, grew it years ago...nice plant, excellent smoke!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2016, 05:27 AM #8
farmerlion

Well, Yet another year and again I have a couple Ganesh in flowering. Such a consistent plant from seed year in and year out. Thanks Mandala!!! Peace

Old 12-09-2016, 06:58 PM #9
farmerlion

My jars of Gane should have been curing for 3 months now. I will be giving them out as Christmas gifts again. 5 year old genetics stored in refrigerator. Strong every year. A true keeper. Peace

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2020, 08:59 PM #10
Naturalgazda

Naturalgazda has a spectacular aura aboutNaturalgazda has a spectacular aura aboutNaturalgazda has a spectacular aura aboutNaturalgazda has a spectacular aura aboutNaturalgazda has a spectacular aura about
Ganesh-Mandala Seeds

I grew this strain for about two years. He was quite strong. Only minimal scent on the flower. I made a small selection and pollinated a medium-tall female to selected men. I made about 300 seeds. I gradually dropped them off. SOG was practical. Nice masts. Later, however, the situation became bored. I also had other things from them. But I was not satisfied. For me, it's medium-quality genetics. I also planned Satori. Otherwise, Ganesh grows without problems. It's done in 60 days. You can leave it for 75 days. : Lyžiarka:: rast rastlín:
Naturalgazda is offline Quote