What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

Very pretty Bobbo, good job. How's the yield seem to you? I read the SSSDH is a good yielder, but its not too easy to tell from the pics.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Heyyyyyah Lightweight!!,
Thanks guy!!
For me, with this particular pheno-she is a pretty decent yielder. You have to give them a little veg time if you want them to yield, but then your gonna also need tall ceilings if you do veg them. She seems to stretch til bout the 4th, to the 6th or 7th week of flower.
Thanks for checking them out

Psyco G

Shit these pics are making me feel like I wanna cry... The fucking police had my cut of this. I used to love sssdh, what a supreme plant, one of the more potent ones. I'll never forget the first time I fired up a spliff man, oh wicked. Your going to love it I'm sure.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Nice🍁.I have 3 Phenos I kept from about 22 beans.Two really Indica looking and one really Hazey and Silver as Hell.I like that Purp one Bro.I had a little color but it was real Cold.I have 9 going now at about 20 Days.Heres one of the more Indy Dom Bud and some of #3 Hazey-er.. Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed 🍀🍻

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Sorry to hear Psyco!, wicked bummer!

Nice FullyMelted! Yes, I do love her! Colors are from cold temps

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bump
Great thread by Bobbo4200 of the sssdh my favourite strain
lots of details and pics

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks OJD!! Also one of my favorite strains as well.

Here is the next SSSDH I took out of the flower tent last night to shock ripen for a week + before chop. She was 8 weeks and a day when pics were taken this morning I believe

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Having a shock ripening jam up of Connoissuer strains before chop haha! SSSDH all the way to the left!, OGs1 x GSC #3 in the middle!, and Hippy Stash all the way to the right!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Chopped that lanky, skinny bitch on Monday 6-22 at 10.75 weeks. Serious serious resin production, my hands were covered in basically a sticky oil after trimming haha lol.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you Trich!

Have the next two SSSDH's going about 2 weeks in flower. I have them hooked up to a rez with a couple hydro halo's, can't wait to see what happens!

Latest posts

Latest posts