What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DMT Description

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
DMT
70 Days
Slow to veg and growth so stocky, one may ask if she's even growing. This girl throws massive green-blue, leaf patterns that may benefit from a trim; wide while vegging, then thinning out into bloom. Sporting huge stems, this variety has alotta lumber... Bud growth is slow and really kicks in in the 8th week, however she will end up packing on substantially more weight, with flowers foxtailing with a "bubbly" texture and literally explode, peeling back bud growth and making way for more! A cold dump will encourage purpling in some individuals. The high/stone is strong, great for indica lovers but with a bit of "head". The aroma and palette is what really distinguishes this line; a vibrant though rich, chemical, lemony, bubble gum and full kush nose that translates to flavor. This is the apitimy of rich tasting herb, GrindHouse most flavorful line yet. Each generation, 100 seeds were germed, indoors. Fully testing each gen. we are now @ our 3rd incross. Pedigree is Sour Bubble BX1 3I.

Peace be with you,
Steele

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im pleased to see you posting again Steele. You still have people that love to grow your gear. I hope to get some been trying to get some since you left with mno luck..

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Thanks, HammerH
I believe there is still some pre '11 Prophet and the new gen of The Prophet @ Sbay. That and som 50 packs of the BH IBL.

Peace be with you,
Steele

Sideways

DMT
70 Days
Slow to veg and growth so stocky, one may ask if she's even growing. This girl throws massive green-blue, leaf patterns that may benefit from a trim; wide while vegging, then thinning out into bloom. Sporting huge stems, this variety has alotta lumber... Bud growth is slow and really kicks in in the 8th week, however she will end up packing on substantially more weight, with flowers foxtailing with a "bubbly" texture and literally explode, peeling back bud growth and making way for more! A cold dump will encourage purpling in some individuals. The high/stone is strong, great for indica lovers but with a bit of "head". The aroma and palette is what really distinguishes this line; a vibrant though rich, chemical, lemony, bubble gum and full kush nose that translates to flavor. This is the apitimy of rich tasting herb, GrindHouse most flavorful line yet. Each generation, 100 seeds were germed, indoors. Fully testing each gen. we are now @ our 3rd incross. Pedigree is Sour Bubble BX1 3I.

Peace be with you,
Steele

Steel- any pics of the don't in flower? Want to see what the foxtailing looks like

Thanks!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Varieties of it in this form are though. Just my opinion, ty tho :tiphat:

And message me back foo :tongue:.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Varieties of it in this form are though. Just my opinion, ty tho :tiphat:

And message me back foo :tongue:.

it's not like you are gonna get his female in seed form

it's marketing at it's worst

steele got all iffy, then "found gawd", then asked for forgiveness, and your $, for BOG's strain